1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Your favorite Cosmo restaurants?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by KKB, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Heading this weekend with $500 to spend in about 48 hrs (hoping we can get 7 meals for 2 in--lunch checkin day through lunch checkout day).

The only place I have tried is Holsteins--enjoyed it, will return.

Notice there are really only 2 places for breakfast; perfect, will hit both.

Have glanced at menus; big fan of French food, so Comme Ci is for sure.

Just wondering if anyone has a favorite.

2. atom

atom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While not favorites, per se, the hidden pizza place and the wicked spoon buffet are both good. If you're willing to condsider places near the Cosmo, Mon Ami Gabi at Paris is a favorite (late lunch on the patio), also Earl of Sandwich in the PHo is good for an inexpensive meal (or takeout to bring back to your room).

3. VegasKing

VegasKing High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Estiatorio Milos has a great 3 course lunch special for $20. Wonderful food.

4. tizzy

tizzy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    D.O.C.G was really good, pizza was awesome and my pasta was hand rolled and excellent but really rich. The Buffet, Wicked Spoon is also really good. Comme Ca was just O.K. in my opinion, I have had better steak & frites elsewhere. The Secret Pizza place is always really good for a late night snack or quick bite.

5. eviliciouz

eviliciouz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wicked Spoon for weekend brunch. You will get one complimentary mimosa or bloody mary with your buffet. I still haven't try Milo's yet.

6. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for your thoughts!

We are at Ballys Sat night & have a ton of comps at CET properties, so we will be eating around on Saturday...
    But we have $500 to spend JUST at Cosmo Sun (checkin)-Mon (checkout).

Comme Ci--I'll avoid the steak! (good plan for a Nebraska girl; I avoid steak except NE, KC & Chicago BUT we did have a fantastic bison steak at MIX)

Have always wanted to try Wicked Spoon, probably a good time to try. Guess we could do that for breakfast, too!

It's really Mom's trip; maybe I'll print the menus of everywhere & let her decide!

Keep your thoughts coming!

7. lpearl

lpearl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had this deal twice last week. It was amazing!
    Milos for dinner was the best fish meal I've ever had. Get the Milos special appetizer, it was amazing. I had the salmon and it was soooo good.

We did Holsteins and it was good too.
    My wife went to the spa twice on that credit, and she loved it.

If you opt of of the $25/day resort fee, you can put the $15/day wireless Internet charge on the room and use your credit (up to 2 devices).

We also did Wicked Spoon a couple of times. Huge tip - get a foursquare account and read about the Comsopolitan badge and how to get it. It gets you into the VIP line at Wicked Spoon, and saved us 45 minutes.

The wraparound suites are awesome. Go to room77.com and get a printout of the floor plans for the 2 towers. That way you'll know where your room will be at checkin. We got --02 rooms both times. We could lean over the balcony and see the Bellagio fountains, even though they aren't "fountain view" rooms. If you can afford the extra $$, ask for fountain view.

Have fun!

8. NeonTurtle14

NeonTurtle14 I Run the Vegas Hotdog Stand

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Had a GREAT dinner at China Poblano. Didn't think I'd enjoy it, but one person in our group was hell bent on going... and boy am I glad I went outside my comfort zone with this one. Can't wait to go back. Great great food and beverages.

9. vegasbound

vegasbound VIP Whale

My preference:
    Scarpetta
    D.O.C.G.
    Secret Pizza
    Comme Ca - lunch specials, they have happy hour too
    Milos - lunch special
    Henry
    China Poblano

Personally, I'd skip Holsteins.

Haven't done the buffet, Blue Ribbon, Jaleo or STK.

10. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I called when I found 2 charges on my credit card...I had TWO reservations for this weekend! I mentioned to the gal that we usually stay comped in Vegas, & I almost cancelled my reservations but knew I'd always regret it. SO I decided to surprise my mom with this trip since she does so much for us (plus we were there in Nov & Mom will appreciate the room more than DH would)...the gal said she'd put us in for a fountain view room--SWEET!:beer:

11. lpearl

lpearl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome, don't overlook using the spa. My wife went and loved it! You can use your credit on it.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.