1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Running rebels Basketball games.

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by kevrock, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevrock

kevrock Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In town Mar 3-8 and noticed UNLV was paying a home game on Tues Mar.5., so I booked some cheap($25) seats. We are from Canada and have never been to n NCAA game, hoping to get the full crazy crowd experience. Has anyone been to a game recently? We are way up high, but i'm hoping it will be fun anyway.

Any tips on the best way to get from downtown(MSS) to Thomas Mack and back? Cant drive due to our boozing, and are trying to avoid a huge cab bill. Any suggestions would be awesome. Thanks a lot!

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think you'll have fun... that's the Rebels second to the last regular season game and against Boise State, so not a rivalry game by any stretch, but UNLV will be trying to secure a spot in the NCAA Tournament and if that part of the season is still going like it is now... every win will be needed.

Sorry I can't help much on the travel part... I always stay at the Hard Rock (very close) and the valet guys run us over to Thomas & Mack when I do things there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.