1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sushi?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Kerjack, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kerjack

Kerjack Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    *I apologize in advance if this is a dumb question*

I'm just curious if there is anywhere on the strip I can buy sushi and take it to my room, basically take out?

I love sushi but everyone else in my group hates it. And I really dont want to sit by myself at a place while they eat somewhere else.

Any info would be awesome. Thanks.

2. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a great lunch at Sushi Roku in the forum shops at CP

3. StephGrahamKC

StephGrahamKC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dragon Noodle @ The Monte Carlo has good sushi. I know its available in the evening and the weekends.

4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure exactly where on The Strip you're stayin', but the one out front of the Fashion Show Mall (next to Strip Burger) has decently priced and good sushi. It's across from Wynn.

5. Ike

Ike Low-Roller

There is some top notch, amazing sushi in Las Vegas, but like anything else in Las Vegas it is extremely overpriced. One of the best values on the strip is Ichiban located in the walkway to the monorail in Bally's. The prices are in line with what you would find at any other large city sushi joint througout America. I believe they also allow takeout. I visit this place once or twice every trip, and I have never been let down. They have very friendly staff, fresh fish, and some solid specialty rolls.

6. Kerjack

Kerjack Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone! I'm staying at Monte Carlo so Dragon Noodle might be my best bet. But I'm going to check out the others as well.

Thanks again!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.