1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas myVEGAS - redeeming within 90 days

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by JosieCat, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know you have to redeem within 90 days, but my question is as far as booking a room, is booking the room considered redeeming, or does the stay have to be within the 90 days.

I have just reached enough to get the Mirage Tower suite and would like to book it for May to go along with a Mirage offer I have for a 4th night - but am unclear whether I can do that now - or will I have to wait until February.

Thanks.

2. disasta

disasta Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While I am new here I have seen it posted on multiple myvegas facebook pages that you have 90 days to book your room. I suggest purchasing the mirage suite then calling to book, if it has changed they can just give you your points back.

3. NYPoker

NYPoker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It just has to be booked within 90 days. However, if you book for say.. october, and then you can't go and want to cancel in august, then you are out going to lose your reward.

4. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great, then I don't have to wait. Thanks much!

5. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Josie, have you ever actually used any of your points before? I keep getting hosed. I was trying for weeks to get Bellagio buffet comps and now they dont even exist. So I switched gears to picking up the $50.00 food credit at Monte Carlo but thats been sold out.

I have enough points (110,000) to get a pair of Cirque tickets but I'm saving that for a wife trip.

My question for you, or anyone, do you need a players club card to redeem at the Mlife desk? My brother is going to be with me, but doesnt want to trigger a visit but does want to burn some of his MyVegas points while we are there.

6. vegas9094

vegas9094 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes you have to have Mlife card

7. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is my first time, but I suspect that to redeem you will need to show your M Life card. Whether or not it will trigger a visit - I have no idea.

8. BlueSkadoo

BlueSkadoo VMB Sweetheart

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe it will trigger a visit. I was told by a MyVegas rep that if you do not use a reward, you need to cancel before your date or it will show up as a "no play" trip on your Mlife account.

9. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well I dont think his offers can get any worse but I guess we'll see!

10. domeboy

domeboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    so, every time I get a free buffet and dont play at MGM property that day I get a zero trip averaged in....Oh well, guess my offers will suck even worse after my next trip....Planning on staying/playing at CET properties, but using myvegas to pay for buffets/food.

11. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thats what it is looking like. I'm staying at Bellagio so I'll use my host, myvegas and my express comps and should live high on the hog. But I'm making my brother play with my card, since its my comp, so he'll get hit not me. But it looks like you can put whatever name you want on the offer when you redeem it, so I'm going to see if he can just slap my name and use his points. Shouldnt be a problem. We'll find out.

12. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you want to get the Bellagio buffet with your points keep watching for it to show up again as they do restock that one periodically. However, it really goes fast so once you see it listed again it helps to keep checking all hours of the day and night to try to catch it in stock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.