1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sexy show for a couple

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by haswhit, Dec 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haswhit

haswhit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was wondering what everyones recommendations would be for a sexy show for couples to see? Was thinking about Zumanity but wondering what are the other options. Would be nice to see one that has an equal amount of "eye candy" for both of us. ;-)

2. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Peepshow would be my choice beside the boobs theres great singing and 3 guys in the cast they all got pretty good cheers from the ladies in the crowd

3. GREGRIO

GREGRIO VIP Whale

PEEPSHOW might be risky...their 'new' star Coco is already having problems with
    her husband who called her back to New York. I've never felt good about her as
    the replacement to Holly...who knows who you'll see in the lead roll. I think
    PEEPSHOWS days ended with Holly.

ZUMANITY on the other hand is a complete, real, Show. Mostly suggested sensual
    situations, there's nudity, adult language and situations...it's lots of fun. I've
    seen it lots of times over the years...Choose SEC. 102 or 103, ROWS A,B,C...
    It's always good for setting the mood for later on ???

Your good ol' topless jiggle Show that's real professional, great music and comedy,
    would be Fantasy over at the Luxor. No guys, but lots of attractive women and I
    think it's the best of it's type in town.

4. boboswisher

boboswisher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmmm... I have tickets for Peepshow later this month and I'm looking forward to it. I got the tickets on discount through Travelzoo; an offer that is still running. I'm confident that Coco can easily pull this off. She's got some personality to her and body confidence to boot. Friends of mine that saw the show with Holly thought it was good, but they didn't think that she was the best element of it. My understanding is that it's a show that holds up on its own regardless of who is headlining it.

Let's face it, Godess is still Godess whether it has Crystal Connors or Nomi Malone that night, right ??

5. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes Godess is the bomb no matter who's the star

Coco is doing great in it shes a much better dancer than Holly

6. Bubbavegas

Bubbavegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well they do have Sean E Cooper in Fantasy, hilarious comedian and impersonator, his Michael Jackson is great. :thumbsup: All three are great the wife and I have seen them all, personally I liked Fantasy but mainly because I know two of the dancers, but for hotness I gotta say Zumanity.

7. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have seen

Fantasy & Peepshow.
    Fantasy is much sexier. Spring for the VIP seats so you are facing the show, not sideways. But it is a small showroom, so very intimate--essential for a sexy show, imo.
    Peepshow is more of a production show; fabulous singing. We did enjoy it (and NOT because of Holly, at all. She is a pretty girl, but OMG, she could not act, sing or EVEN WALK SEXY IN HEELS, bless her heart)
    Girls in both shows are very good, very sexy. I love in both shows that there is a wide variety of body shapes & sizes--small breasts, big breasts, tall, short, voluptuous, very thin. Proves sexy doesn't have to be a size zero...

8. LAV

LAV Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would strongly recommend Jubilee--a very elaborate and classy burlesque show.

9. brownies95

brownies95 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would recommend Fantasy or Jubliee!!

Jubilee is in a bigger showroom while Fantasy is in a more intimate setting!

Can't go wrong with either!

Tim:peace:

10. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OP wants eye candy for him and his wife

while fantasy, jubilee are both great shows they have nothing to offer his wife

11. habs0nut

habs0nut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go see Zumanity.

Solo
  12. Tellafriend

Tellafriend MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to Vegas with and without females. I've looked for sexually charged yet classy shows. haven't found any. Zummanity was fair at best. I probably would have been better trying to get the Olypian in for a 3 way, but I digress.

13. atom

atom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I saw the show, Dita Von Teese was headlining, so that may make a difference, but I thought Crazy Horse Paris at MGM was excellent, and classy. Though I don't recall any male "eye candy", my female companion enjoyed the show as well.

14. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I ENTIRELY disagree!

We have seen Fantasy twice & I (the wife) am the one pushing for a third time!! Very sexy & intimate.

BTW, Jubilee is not the same category as Fantasy. DH did not find it sexy at all. It is a full blown Vegas production show--"old school" Vegas show (that isn't an insult, just a different style), that happens to show breasts.

Now, OP, if by "eye candy" you mean both men & women, things get a bit more complicated. Peepshow does have a couple of attractive men. We both enjoyed Peepshow, but agreed it wasn't quite as sexy--mostly due to the lack of intimate setting.

We are hoping to see Zumanity next trip--you may find men & women in that as well.

15. haswhit

haswhit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the comments and suggestions...............all very helpful. We have decided on Zumanity for the upcoming trip. ;-)

16. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One thing with Zumanity

I have heard you need to be open minded--it is a "push the envelope" sexy Cirque show...

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.