1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

G2E - Can non gaming-industry people go?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by ssfblue, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ssfblue

ssfblue Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am going to take a guess that people who are not involved in the gaming industry are not allowed to attend the G2E conference.

I love slot machines and love learning and finding out about new ones. Part of me wishes that my career pathway was getting into the design and development of slot machines but I think it might be too late and I have no idea how to even get started lol.

Anyway, if anyone knows about whether us regular people can attend G2E, please lmk!

Thanks!

2. finsfanscott

finsfanscott Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why wouldn't you be allowed to go? I have registered and attended before. You could always call yourself a self employed consultant....

In the past, attending the exhibits was free, attending conferences carried a cost. In the past, registrants were eligible for some pretty cool "behind the scenes" tours, including the Harrah's security training facility. Have no idea what they will do this year. A quick google search implies the show is Sept 24-26.

Good luck and enjoy the show.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.