1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Free night gift certificates

Discussion in 'Comps' started by gcadays99, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gcadays99

gcadays99 Tourist

Hi, Just got some mail from Planet Hollywood (where I spend most my time) Inside it came with 2 square pices of paper stating as gift certificates for 2 midweek nights at planet hollywood for friends or family.

My question would be is this something that my friends or family would have to book at the same time I go or could I give one to my parents and they can use it whenever they go by themselves?

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Usually, there is some small print things like that. Otherwise, people just make up their own rules. There must be something on there with rules??

3. gcadays99

gcadays99 Tourist

Yeah there is fine print. but just the normal free midweek nights, must present certificate upon check in, blackout dates, 1 certificate/person/reservation, Cannot be used with other offers, trying to sell or auction certificate voids it, then the cancelation policy.

Doesn't really say if member has to be present at guest check in.

4. greekjim

greekjim King Gyro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea I got the same thing in the mail but for flamingo. Its weird cause the last 3 times in Vegas I have stayed in planet hollywood

5. phxpoker

phxpoker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No you do not be with them. I have given them in the past. Only thing the person needs to do is make the reservation using the phone number listed.

6. gcadays99

gcadays99 Tourist

ok thank you

7. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used to get these every year - not sure why I don't anymore - my status hasn't changed?

Regardless, I gave them to members here in the past. They needed my name & my TR number to complete their reservation at that time. Otherwise they were good to go & I received very nice e-mails thanking me for them.

Easter again..:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.