1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mandalay EMail Offer: "Winter Rediscoveries."

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Hoowaa, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoowaa

Hoowaa Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Three Complimentary Nights
    $600 Resort Credit
    $350 in FREEPLAY
    Flyback Voucher

Offer valid Now through March 31, 2013, and must book by February 28, 2012.

This is the most generous up front offer I have ever received without talking to a host.

I do have ~$900 in Express comps sitting there as well; on my previous trips the host hasn't had to touch them.

Considering all of the horror stories I've been hearing on the boards here about MLife hurting comps since the reset on Oct 21; I'm pleased.

The promise of more up front, but less EC's looks like it may be coming true. Anyone else receive this offer and is it more than you would normally be offered without speaking to a host ?

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Take the offer and have a great time. Once you blow through the original resort credit, spend the EC's.

3. dunebug81

dunebug81 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got this email this morning.

3 nights
    $300 resort credit

My offers have been getting better and better from MB in the las 6 months. I've even received an offer for comped nights over new years and tickets to maroon 5.

4. NandJfrmNJ

NandJfrmNJ VIP Whale

Got a similar offer but with only $100 FP and a suite upgrade. We are primarily CET and Stations players in LV but we've been getting some amazing offers from MLife. I'm sure things have gone downhill for regular MLife players from what I've been reading but, for us, the offers have been great and we're taking advantage of as many as we can before they go away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.