1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bottle Service at the Strip Club...Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by Erich17, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erich17

Erich17 It is a real Obsession

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are going to Vegas Feb 7th through 10th and wanting to do bottle service at one of the Strip Clubs. We were wondering price and the best bang for your buck. We have been to vegas many times and just want to make sure we are getting the best experience possible. Thanks for any suggestions. 6-8 Guys Mid-Late 20's decent money.

2. gpenguins67

gpenguins67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    check spearmint rhino and saphire's websites (assuming you are somewhere you can go on an adult site). These are two of the better clubs in my opinion. They have packages listed right on their website.
    Rhino: 1 bottle - $350, 2 bottle $650 -- plus transportation to the club and no cover. vip line pass, and a reserved table.
    Sapphire has similar prices but they also show a per person charge.

If you want full nude + alcohol -- Palomino's is the only place
    same as above for no cover and limo transportation
    $350 for a bottle of skyy vodka and 2 pitchers of beer
    $1000 for 3 bottles and 2 pitchers

I was actually surprised wtih quality of girls at Palomino. Plus they actually put on a decent show on the stage unlike most of the other topless only places in vegas.

I dont know if they are still doing it but in the summer Rhino had a happy hour special for like $150 for 2 bottles of decent stuff but you had to get there by between 12-5pm

3. jimboguy

jimboguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Olympic Garden. Buy one bottle for $350, get the second bottle free. Plus a nice private booth and free limo to the club. PM me for a host's contact info there if you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.