1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Sold Out through M-Life?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by FountainFiend, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FountainFiend

FountainFiend Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all,

I am guessing this is just an error with M-Life's website (when is it not in error), but when I am looking at booking/checking prices at the Aria in May, it shows that it is sold out for the whole month. From Aria's website directly it shows wide open, but I am interested in checking my m-life rate. Any idea why this is?

2. NeonTurtle14

NeonTurtle14 I Run the Vegas Hotdog Stand

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are probably sold out of the discounted (M-Life) rooms that date. They will only discount so many rooms, even if more rooms are there.... In other words, if they have 1000 rooms, they may only offer 500 of those at discounted rate at a given point in time, maybe more during slow times, and less during busy times when they will be able to get full price.

3. Gregsmt

Gregsmt Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It doesn't show any rooms available after April 30th. Even in September. its got to be a programming issue. There's no way there sold out of any priced room

4. FountainFiend

FountainFiend Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I called there last night just to see what was up. Basically what I found out is they haven't loaded rates into M-Life for tiered discounts, but they could quote me over the phone. Price ended up being a little higher than I was hoping ($230/night average with resort fees for basic king room). We'll see when it gets closer to the time if I can swing a better offer.

They also said spring offers will be out in beginning of January, but we'll see.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.