1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Has anyone gone to the racetrac and rented a sports car?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Tellafriend, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tellafriend

Tellafriend MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i continue to see ads for this and am interested. I wouldn't mind paying $300 to drive a Lamborginui (sp) around the trach a few times at 150 mph. Just seeing if anyone has done this and if so, what their experience was like....

2. THE FLYING V

THE FLYING V Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My buddy did the Exotics Racing Experience last year at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. It takes a good half day for the experience as they have to get you up to date on safety issues and how to actually handle the type of car you choose. He chose the 10 lap option and drove the Audi R8. It was pricey...little over $500 when all was said and done, but he LOVED it! He said after he shit his pants for the first two laps, it all came together and he didn't want to stop! I've also heard that the Richard Petty experience is great, but it's only available on specific dates, as it travels from racetrack to racetrack nationwide.

3. Kit39

Kit39 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi there I just did this last Wednesday when I was in Vegas and it was the most amazing thing ever. I did 5 laps in the Porshe Carrera(sp) not sure how it's spelled LOL. I also got a dvd of my driving my car. It's something my friends and are going to do in May when we go back to Vegas, I was actually on a work trip and they took us out there. DO IT.

4. lpearl

lpearl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did the Richard Petty Experience with a drivealong. I didn't drive a car, but I had 3 laps in the passenger seat of a NASCAR. It was awesome. The tour was also pretty cool. I'd recommend it, and I think it's only $99.

5. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Iv'e been wanting to do this for quite awhile now. Me and my buddy are going to Vegas next March and we are gonna make sure it happens.

6. Gator5220

Gator5220 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here is a nice writeup from Poker Grump on his experience at Exotics Racing

http://pokergrump.blogspot.com/2012/03/ferrari-man.html

7. Tellafriend

Tellafriend MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great, thanks to everyone for their responses!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.