1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars Palace- Chance of Upgrade

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Naturaleight, Nov 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a Platinum in Total Rewards. What is the best suite at Caesars to request, and actually have a chance at an upgrade for, given my status? I've stayed there twice and they seemed eager to upgrade me.

2. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got an unexpected upgrade (to the Augustus Tower) last year over the holidays and we're only slimy dirty common trailer-trash Gold players with a small but consistent playing record. We had back to back three-nighters, one in each of our names, for, I assume, plain old ROTH rooms.

We get up to the desk, the main one in the big circular area, and talk to the agent about if they could possibly arrange it so we could have the same room on both reservations and did not have to check out and check back in. She pokes around in the computer for a while and eventually calls over to a supervisor for some assistance. They both poke around, with a lot of pointing and "yeah, check that" and such.

Eventually, they give us the keys and point us to the AUGUSTUS tower! No $20 trick, no high-roller status, no sly hint about upgrades.

So it goes. :) :) :)

3. MoneyToBurn

MoneyToBurn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm platinum as well, and get rooms in the Augustus tower comped as a default. The last time I stayed there, I was offered a paid upgrade to a Roman tower suite. If you want a second bathroom, or dining room table then fine, but otherwise I think the Augustus tower rooms were nicer, albeit smaller.

So, if you are angling for a suite upgrade, try and avoid the Roman tower if that is your first offer.

4. soloman

soloman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree stayed there 3 times augstus tower is what you want.

5. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone stay in Octavious?

6. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are staying here for the first time in Dec, and we were put in Roman through the Choose Your Escape trip. I upgraded via my TR calendar, but at check-in, I'm going to ask for Augustus. Can't hurt. It's the week before Christmas, so I'm hoping it's dead enough to allow us to get there!

7. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Suite upgrade very unlikely. However, you have a great chance of getting an Augustus or even Octavius tower room just by asking. Augustus rooms are like junior suites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.