1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Luggage transfer to airport

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Barney Rubble, Nov 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barney Rubble

Barney Rubble Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I stayed at the Palazzo earlier this year they had a service to take the luggage to the airport so you didn't have to check the bag at the airport. It was $10.00 per bag but I considered it worth it since I didn't have to check it when I got to the airport. If I remember correctly it's supposed to be available at 5 hotels but I can't find anywhere that lists the hotels. Will be at the Paris and was wondering if anyone knows if it's available at the Paris. Thanks

2. DonD

DonD VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Plaza had it, not sure if they still do. I think it's a great idea.

3. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was it Bags To Go? I've used the service at both the Venetian & Luxor.

4. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I take carryon, not so much for a quick getaway to or from the airport, since when you go for a week or more as I do, the extra minutes don't matter that much. The reason I schlep the bag is because I absolutely hate risking my luggage not showing up for any number of reasons. It's happened! And it's not like I have to pay for checked bags – I don't. I'll be damned if I'm going to rely on an intermediary to pick them up or deliver, and that's even if it's free. Good luck all!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.