1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Gift from Treasure Island?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by karmak44, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karmak44

karmak44 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was in Vegas at the end of August - had a wonderful time! I applied for various players cards at a few of the resorts and have since been receiving some nice offers for free nights and credits for free play from various resorts. Today I received a package from Treasure Island - a box that included two brand new bathrobes (white with the TI logo on them) with a note saying "Hope you enjoy your gift from TI - look forward to seeing yo soon!"

That certainly was unexpected. I didn't stay there - I stayed at the Palazzo - but I did stop off at TI on my way to the mall.

So is this something typical that they do in hopes of drumming up future business?

2. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, how awesome is that? We played at ti for the first time in years our last trip, last month. I didn't even bother getting a card since the drink service was so bad and I didn't think we would go back, but I played ALOT. Now I am kicking myself for not getting a card.

:beer::beer::beer:

3. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What level of play would you say you put in at TI?

4. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd be curious about what kind of play you put in too. I played a lot of VP there recently and I didn't get a box of goodies. :(

5. JRAinDC

JRAinDC Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the robe and candy in the mail after my first visit. Played BJ 50/hand for 4-5 hours.

6. karmak44

karmak44 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I probably donated about $200 in the slots there... not exactly sure. I know I wasn't too happy when I left! :) So yeh, I probably bought my own bathrobes! :) HA!

But I still had fun! That's all that matters right?:cry:

7. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's right. But if anyone needs me, I'll be out by the mailbox waiting for my gift. :haha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.