1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

TR points from the last contest????

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Blonde_4_ever, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blonde_4_ever

Blonde_4_ever LasVegas4ever.com

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go check your TR points and tell me what you see.

I have been watching mine carefully....looking for the $500 in points I expected to receive mid November. Today my account went up about 95 dollars.
    I had several other friends check their accounts and they all went up uneven numbers as well. They were also expecting $500 in points.

Is CET doing this in stages?
    I wonder what is happening.....

2. VegasDog

VegasDog High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just checked also. Mine went up only $20 and my wife's went up an odd amount. We are both expecting $250. I seem to remember it going down to the last day on this last year as well. Tomorrow is the day that they said they should all be added. Hopefully they are there before we leave on Friday.

3. arizsumda

arizsumda Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine are way off also. As of now my wifes account was credited $610, and mine was only $247 Both of us had enough destinations to get the max so we'll wait and see, since this is happening to others I'm taking it as a good sign and all will get full credit for what they earned

4. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Didn't do the race to rewards, so I have nothing to check now.

But there was a bunch of this when the "Escape to TR" points started coming in. The balance would start to move one day, and then completely come over the next. I don't think I heard of anyone who never got their credits, so I wouldn't worry yet.

5. Garmy

Garmy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just checked all 4 of the accounts that I have access to and they have between 14000 and 37000 points added. They all should max at 75000. We will wait and see what tomorrow brings.

6. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I mentioned in the other thread - it appears I received my full $500 yesterday. However my mom (should have had $250 - POSSIBLY $500 - can't remember) only received it appears exactly $100. For us it isn't a big deal - I can pay for some of her stuff as she will always be going with

Easter again..:
  7. Blonde_4_ever

Blonde_4_ever LasVegas4ever.com

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know all this.
    I won't panic yet!!! LOL

8. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have rec'd about $600 and hubby about $300. Just checked daughter & SIL - she has about $24 & he god about $460. Odd, just very odd.... :) All of us had enough for the $750....

9. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm in Vegas also. Went to TR desk and she said that they were on my acct and the computer just has to update. She updated mine and my wife's and they showed up. Just like jgates said

10. dunebug81

dunebug81 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well if that's the case then I would think in the next day or two all of our points will have shown up on the website.

11. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went back & looked up what I had for mom - she evidently has received like $88.16. Not a full $100. Cute!

Easter again..:
  12. royski69

royski69 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As of this evening, I have definitely received my $250 in reward credits. Possible a bit more, although I can't say for exactly what my RC balance was before today. I believe that after my Sept trip to Vegas, I drained most of my credits.
    Today's balance is at least what I was expecting from the race to rewards promo, maybe a little bit more!
    Worth all I did to get them! :love:

13. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had $500 in RC's due and received $ 476.41.. Double checked everything from last purchase in Sept. etc..was wondering what was going on..

Ah but $476 in comps is sooo nice to me at the coffee shop in the AM and late-night restaurant take-out when you have no cash(Or chips that can't see the cage that day) on you just your ID and players card..
    Hello Tunica in a few weeks..:thumbsup:

14. arizsumda

arizsumda Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our two accounts increased small increments yesterday but today my $247 has gone to $663 and somehow my wife's has gone from $610 to $890 !!

Curious to see how this goes, will CET take back some of her extra $$ ?

No complaints from me, hope everyone else gets what they are expecting.

15. stuntin909

stuntin909 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was $750 for 15 pts correct? If so I'm short $25 still. No big deal but just curious.

16. Garmy

Garmy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In the 4 accounts I can see, it looks like 2 got full points and 2 are still missing a couple thousand. No big deal. Probably get the rest in a day or so. Gonna be some nice meals next time in Vegas!

17. MWJ51102

MWJ51102 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife got $842 and I got $768!

I'm sure they'll take the extra back.

18. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone else getting an error message to register today trying to log-in? Don't want to call them as they are most likely jammed..

19. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had no problems at all logging in. As of 7am CT this morning, I was still roughly $25 short on my $750, just checked again and I think I may be a few dollars over the $750. Nonetheless, I wanted a boatload of comp dollars and I got them!

Be patient, it appears they are still posting.
    diane

20. volfaninbama

volfaninbama High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine posted and got the full 75000 so that's always a nice feeling. Still spending the 60000 from last time. Guess I need to try some of the expensive restaurants always wanted to go to but was to cheap, Lol. Love this promotion and I hope they keep doing it every year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.