1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Price increase on 2 beds

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by whosdex, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whosdex

whosdex Tourist

I just noticed when trying to book my Jan trip that if you choose 2 queens rather than 1 king there is a price increase. Is this new? Also if I do book the king rate can I request 2 queen upon arrival or would this be an upgrade?

Thanks.

2. chess

chess VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should be able to get 2 queens with no problem at all at check in

3. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am a loyal TR member and I have noticed this as well with my recent trips. On my most recent visit to the Rio I booked a king and just asked for a 2 queen upon arrival and it was no problem for them to accommodate. But that is not to say that they might not have 2 queens available. Most times its only a few bucks so it might be worth it to sleep sound knowing you have 2 queens instead of hoping for the best.

4. edinpa

edinpa Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MGM is doing it too, another ridiculous charge.

5. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually have encountered this for years at other hotel chains. I'm just surprised it took them so long to catch up to the game.

6. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did they extend this to all the hotels? I only noticed it at CP and Rio before. I guess it's too easy to wiggle out of extra person charges. I personally would make sure I knew the difference in the two rates and insist on a price adjustment if they didn't have what I booked.

7. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    leo the last time I looked on the TR site it is $100 a day or $200 flat at CP and Rio or $100 a day or $100 flat at the other TR properties. At least it is just a hold so if you are in the room as little as I am then you don't really risk purchasing much and losing the deposit.

8. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oops I replied to the wrong post here... my apologies but it has extended to all TR properties. I am staying at PHo in January and there are separate listings for 1 King or 2 Queens. Thankfully my room is comped so it won't apply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.