1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo Client Service bad start already...!

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by fastfreddy, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fastfreddy

fastfreddy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I called 3 times to book a Wrap Around Premium View and finally got all the details on it correct - first two people couldn't get all my info correct for some weird reason - now I am still waiting to get a confirmation email from them as they stated but nothing - it took 3 times to request a simple email confirmation but nothing from them - is this a sign for bad things to come?

I also have a Penthouse Suite reserved at the Mirage so I am seriously wondering if I should cancel Cosmo and stick to the PH @ Mirage.

I am in love with the location and room view of the Cosmo but I do expect some kind of decent service for that kind of cha ching and if this is any indication before I even step foot into their hotel, I just don't know :nono:

2. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    mt last 3 trips to vegas I have stayed zat various places and booked with the hotel over the phone each time.

I never got an email from any of them so you are not alone.

They all worked out just fine though.

It is odd how in this day and age you just show up with a post it note with a number on it to get your room.

3. rooster42000

rooster42000 Goat of all Goats , My Hero

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cosmo questions

You need to call them every 30 minutes until you get your confirmation, that happened to me last week with them , until I got it like on 3rd time.

4. skye88

skye88 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I check my confirmation online most of the time on their website. Never had a problem a before.

5. fastfreddy

fastfreddy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    where on the site?
    dont see anywhere to check res with confirmation #

6. JoeDat

JoeDat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you calling the identity club or the regular number?? I just booked a Wrap Around Suite Premium View for this coming XMAS. I talked to PAT at the identity club to book it. She knew everything there was to know about all the rooms and got me a killer deal. I got a confirmation the next day but she informed me that it might take 24-48 hours before I would receive an email confirmation.

7. fastfreddy

fastfreddy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I called the regular reservations over 10 days ago....called three times since for an email and nothing - called again today....lets see what happens!

Can I get Pat's number? Maybe I can call her

8. skye88

skye88 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  9. fastfreddy

fastfreddy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  10. skye88

skye88 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Make sure you have the right check in date entered on the website. It is frustrating not to have the confirmation if you are travelling soon. I normally dont have problem with the Cosmopolitan and they are pretty good in customer service.

11. JoeDat

JoeDat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Here is the number to the identity club 1-877-551-7779

12. tatterdema

tatterdema VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like they might be using I-Hotelier for confirmations. It is nortoriously bad for confirmations. You probably have 2 confirmation numbers, I would call the hotel and ask for both, then try both of them in the retrieve reservation screen.

13. fastfreddy

fastfreddy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually decided to email Identity and I got Dina responding back quickly and she had reservations send the email within an hour!~ the only issue now is if its worth the 3 grand for 5 nights for Premium Wrap Around :(

14. Dpin300

Dpin300 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if this helps but I booked online this week and received a conformation email pretty quick. It did end up in my junk mail folder (I use hotmail). Normally I can click on the "wait it's safe" or "add to contacts" button but from this address: [email protected] I couldn't.

Not sure if the problem was from the people at the hotel who sent you the email or maybe your email client. Maybe you can add this email address to your safe list so you don't miss future emails.

Good luck! And enjoy your stay!

ps I was also a bit concerned (2k 6 nights) but with a bit of luck they might comp us a bit at checkout...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.