1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Booking an Aria Package (3rd party site) - Tips?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Lastkaii, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lastkaii

Lastkaii Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey everyone,

So, my girlfriend and I will be going to Vegas from Dec 21 - 24th, flying out of Canada. We will be staying at Aria, that is non negotiable. However, flights are incredibly expensive (doesn't help that we are flying out from Canada around Christmas time).

Right now, for the two of us total in a corner suite w/ early direct flight there and late direct flight back it is $2170. I am almost tempted to book it, as this seems like a pretty decent price based on the rates that I am seeing for flights. However, the girlfriend kind of wants to wait and see if hotel/flight prices go lower so we can save a couple hundred bucks.

What would you suggest? Wait it out or just bite the bullet and book it? I have no experience traveling around holidays, so any advice would be excellent.

2. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well the flight prices certainly won't be going down before then seeing as it's only a month and a half away.

If it were me I'd just book it now.

3. tomcat724

tomcat724 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've always had better luck booking flights/hotels separately. Can you book the airfare now and keep checking back for the hotel costs? Maybe even book directly with Aria? A lot of times booking with 3rd parties limits you.

4. Lastkaii

Lastkaii Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have priced it out separately, and for the same price all I can get is a king deluxe city view. For some reason, flying from Canada it almost always seems way cheaper to book in a package (and I would much prefer doing it separately).

5. tomcat724

tomcat724 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If that is with the players rate, I would just book the package then. I agree with the other post that the airfare isn't going to get cheaper as the date gets nearer.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have you looked at flying on Dec 25th vs the 24th? Rates may be better.

7. Lastkaii

Lastkaii Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Considered it, but we would like to be able to spend Christmas day with our families (young couple). Looks like im just going to go ahead and book tomorrow, girlfriend is on board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.