1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pure - Good low key night?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by ScoJo15, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScoJo15

ScoJo15 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My girlfriend and I are both in our early 40s and LOVE Vegas. We do like getting out to see some live music via the lounges/concerts (Mandalay Bay, Venetian, Fremont Street) but would also like to see some great clubs without the whole waiting in line/packed house feel that they get on late Saturday nights. We went to Rain a couple years ago and loved it..we were there when it opened and got out around 12:30 before it really got slammed...

Anyway, I've heard Pure is a pretty cool place to be...is there a night to go when you can experience the club and get good music without it being a total hassle to deal with?

Or could you suggest other clubs to check out? (maybe XS or LAX or something?)

Thanks in advance!! (and boy do I feel old now for posting that!!)

2. BKCallaway83

BKCallaway83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The lines aren't that long for Pure anymore unless they have a special event going on. Pure was in a few years ago.
    What type of music do you like? Pure does have a couple rooms so you have hip hop in the main room and electronic music upstairs outside.
    XS plays mainly electronic music, so if that's not your thing, I would not recommend it.

3. BKCallaway83

BKCallaway83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The lines aren't that long for Pure anymore unless they have a special event going on. Pure was in a few years ago.
    What type of music do you like? Pure does have a couple rooms so you have hip hop in the main room and electronic music upstairs outside.
    XS plays mainly electronic music, so if that's not your thing, I would not recommend it.

4. schwaiguy

schwaiguy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll write this because I am the same demo: old and a tourist. I am not trying to advertise, just share my experience.

I recomend you look up a good club promoter like Chris Hornak and go back to the Palms and some other places. Unfortunately, Rain just closed for good, but Moon is still there.

Here is a post I wrote last Summer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.