1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Black Friday breakfast spot taking reservations?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Calicoskies, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calicoskies

Calicoskies Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We fly out of Vegas at 2pm Friday Nov 23. We are checking out of Bellagio and will have a car. Can I get some suggestions for a really nice breakfast,but not buffet because of the expected crowds. We want to make reservations for 9-10ish AM. I thought Mon Ami Gabi, but we are having T G dinner there. Would it be silly to do breakfast there too? All suggestions are welcome.

2. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    was in town for the last 2 year at that time

Thursday night is a madhouse at the restaurants/buffet (lots of locals) but friday morning is pretty much dead, no need for reservation anywere for breakfast

3. salukidean

salukidean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have a long day of travel ahead of you and may not eat another meal for a while, I recommend Hash House a Go Go.....either at the Quad or head to the M if you have a car.

4. elvis66

elvis66 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My favourite nice breakfasts are Bouchon, Morels, Tableau and Verandah, I think all but Bouchon take reservations. For a less expensive but still good I like Peppermill, DuPar's, The Egg and I and Cafe Bellagio.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.