1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Might be going again

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by habs0nut, Oct 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. habs0nut

habs0nut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I might be headed to Vegas again. I was originally planning long ago to head down and spend the week before Christmas solo like I had done last year. When I won the trip I figured that would be my trip for the year and I was okay with that. Now that I've been back for a couple of weeks I'm not really okay with that anymore! When I saw the rates being offered at Flamingo in December I decided to book a GO room for that week, December 16-21 just in case. Well today I got the okay from my boss to take that time off so I guess I'm one step closer to going. Now the reason I say I might be going is there's still a chance it may not happen. Seeing as I had it in my head that I wasn't going to do this just up until recently there's few things that sort of have to come together over the next few weeks in order for it to happen. Might be a little tricky with Christmas coming but I'm pretty confident I can make it happen. As much fun as I had with the contest trip I have the need to go have a week to myself in everyone's favourite place.

Solo
  2. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't tell mom, she may wanna go! :poke:

Have fun and make it happen.

3. Steelers7

Steelers7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I might go back too! Okay, okay, I'm definitely going back! :thumbsup:

4. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Make it happen! Room rates in mid-December are always the cheapest of the entire year and the crowds are the smallest. I don't think it's just me when I say that the overall atmosphere seems a bit more subdued and maybe a little friendlier. Sometimes it's just fun to go when it wasn't planned far in advance; assuming of course, that the airlines cooperate. Let us know what you decide.

5. habs0nut

habs0nut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I couldn't agree more about the atmosphere at that time of year. Out of my three tips, my one last December was probably the most fun. Not sure if it was because of the time or that I was solo but I had a blast.

I should know but mid-November if it's happening. I hope it does.

Solo
  6. habs0nut

habs0nut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well airfare is booked as of tonight so it looks like it's a done deal. I wasn't planning on booking right now but WestJet is having a 24hr seat sale to some US destinations. The airfare from YYZ to LAS is $219 each way and was on sale for $189 about two weeks ago. When I checked the price for this 24hr sale it was down to $98 each way so needless to say I jumped on it.

Solo
  7. rebirth

rebirth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hopefully I'll be back there by Dec. 2013.

Vegas 2024 Part 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.