1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Property Hopping

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Naturaleight, Oct 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going to be in Vegas for a little over a week. I decided on staying and playing at a few different MGM properties...2 days here, 3 days there etc...

What effect will this have on future offers? Will this hurt my comps as oppose to just focusing my play at one property?

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My advice would be to concentrate your play per day at a single property.

It shouldn't affect your corporate offers because they're based on overall play.

It should help your property-specific offers because your average play per day at each will be larger than if you spread it around two or three properties on a given day.

On checkout day, don't play at the property you're leaving, play at the one you're moving to.

3. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the per day thing doesn't matter at all when it comes to Mlife as everything is based on total theo divided by number of nights. so if you play at the property you're leaving in the morning, it will add to your total theo for that trip and that will help your offers.

however, it would definitely help to only play at the property you're staying at while you're there. if you play at MGM on monday even though you're staying at MB, then move to MGM on wednesday and stay there for 2 days, your MGM trip will be considered 4 days instead of 2 since you started your play on monday. that will mean your MGM ADT will be lower than if you just played where you were staying.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.