1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tier points for non-gaming?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Lastkaii, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lastkaii

Lastkaii Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey guys,

Will be heading to Vegas for my first time while being over 21 in February. Will be staying at Aria. I have a question about earning tier points at Mlife resorts for non-gaming such as hotel accomodations, dining, show tickets, spa etc.

Now, because it will be my first time in vegas being over 21, I obviously do not have a mlife account/card yet. I was wondering, do I just present it at checkout then as I won't have it at checkin?

Similarly, for restaurants and show tickets do I just charge it to the room or will most places take my card at time of payment?

2. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Regarding the latter question, you can do either one. On my last trip, I charged most things to my room, and got the tier credits from that, but the friend I was with insisted on paying for a couple lunches; I just gave them my mLife card along with her credit card and got the tier credits that way.

3. Boogaloo

Boogaloo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    44inarow in a row is correct, I usually just give it over with my payment at the restaurants or shops.

However, note that if you're gambling it might be better to charge stuff to your room when possible, since it can be taken off your bill if warranted. Also, for some reason some staff at restaurants still don't know how to use the card, or the system is down (MLife electronic systems not working, imagine that), so charging to your room is more reliable in that way.

4. Lastkaii

Lastkaii Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I will be doing a touch of gambling (probably not enough to get any F&B comped off tho). Ill charge to room, and they should be able to apply the points at checkout if I supply my card then correct?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.