1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

2 books

Discussion in 'Coupons & Sweepstakes' started by Vegas Insight, Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have two copies of the ACG book for my trip this fall, and I get them primarily because one or two discounts and a couple of match plays are worth more than I pay for the books. I don't save hundreds, and don't look to.

Since I won't run all over town redeeming coupons, I get the book for the primary two or three that I can count on using more than once (which is why I have two books.) Of course my preferred coupons are among the popular ones.

I am looking for:
    Orleans match play
    Ellis Island drinks
    Ellis Island food

That's all I really want. I plan to use one of a few coupons, such as Strat tower admission discount, and I may use the MPs for Riviera and Terribles, but I'd certainly trade them for Orleans MPs.

At the moment, I have every coupon in both books, so let me know what you have to offer.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2012
  2. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I now have Delta drink coupons available for trade as well. They expire Dec. 31.

3. mimiFL

mimiFL Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would trade my Ellis Island drink coupon for a delta one.

4. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    by the way, am I the only person who finds the fact that the ACG coupons aren't perforated to be highly annoying. I'm sure that would be far more expensive to produce, but removing coupons from the book as is: highly annoying.

UPDATED WANT LIST:
    Orleans match play
    Ellis Island drinks
    Riviera match play

I have enough food coupons for the week, so I guess I'll take a Riv match play if somebody doesn't want theirs. I'd take Terribles or Vegas Club, too. So far I have removed one coupon out of my two books.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
  5. carpejr2

carpejr2 Smokey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cutting ACG Coupons is annoying to me as well

Carrying around the coupon book and then trying to tear them out is a big pain. A few years ago, I cut them all out in put them in a folder with baseball card plastic sleeves. I would label the dividers by area (downtown) North Vegas, South, Boulder, etc), If you have time, make an index of the coupons, Make note if they are for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. then keeo the MP gaming ones on its own page within each areas, or it is own section at the back of folder.

One year, I placed the ones I knew we were going to use in a expanded coupon organizer notebook, Still would need them labeled so you could find a coupon quickly. ******* DO NOT DO THIS WITH THE LVA Member Rewards", many places want to see the book and have you tear it out in front of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.