1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Madonna Las Vegas Concert

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by sapphirebhs, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sapphirebhs

sapphirebhs Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Who is going to see the Madonna concert on October 13-14 at MGM? Tickets are sold out on Ticketmaster. Does anyone know where I can find tickets elsewhere? Is her concert worth it?

2. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:

I would try stub hub? I've always had good luck there, they might be more expensive, but it you really want to see her then it might be worth it to you. As far as her concert being worth it, I can't really comment on that I'm not a huge fan of Madonna.

3. Dpin300

Dpin300 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw her this summer in Holland. Wasn't bad but not worth the money. She also started way too late so lots of people (me included) missed the end :grrr:

4. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw her sept 1st she puts on a great show, the visuals are AMAZING but you have to like her latest cd MDNA shes played at least 8 songs from that one

Most of her older hits were completely redone and didnt sound close to the originals

Dont go there expecting to listen to holiday, borderline, into the groove ,la isla bonita, music, you will get none of those

5. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas Earthling/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:

We're going to the Madonna concert. So obviously I think it's "worth it". Your mileage may vary :wink2:

TicketLiquidators and StubHub appear to have some tickets available for each of the Las Vegas shows.

Good luck!

6. Kimsa70

Kimsa70 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have an offer for free tickets from mlife for Madonna, but I'm going to Cosmo the weekend after the Madonna show and also ARIA from 10/31 - 11/3, so unless I hit a five figure jackpot this weekend at NYNY, I'm not taking advantage of the Madonna tix because my gambling bankroll will only accommodate two trips a month.

7. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can see old ladies dressed inappropriately downtown for free. Why would I pay to see one lip synching a bunch of old songs from the 80's?

8. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :kill::haha:

Although I must admit I had a genuine crush on her in the 80's......

9. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    theres only 3 80's song in the show

10. sapphirebhs

sapphirebhs Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have to be platinum or diamond status to get offers for free Madonna tickets I assume?

11. Askevi

Askevi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw the show (or half of it anyway) in DC. She didn't start until 10:30 even though 8 was printed on the ticket. The show itself is typical Madonna, big stages, reworked versions of the early hits, sprinkled in with a fair amount of songs from the new album. If you love Madonna it's worth seeing, but if you've seen her before, you won't miss anything if you don't see her this time.

12. Dpin300

Dpin300 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like MDMA better than MDNA :wink2:

13. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're a fan, this would probably be a good show to see. She may take a hiatus and regroup, and the album has tanked (was selling on Amazon for only five bucks a month after it came out, and I don't mean used copies, either. Amazon dropped the price.)

14. sapphirebhs

sapphirebhs Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are tickets available now. It seems the closer you get to the date, additional tickets pop up. It is my dream to see her, a living legend.

15. dernsky

dernsky Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    madonna

my wife jjust got back from madonna in vancouver.she thought it sucked and not worth the money, they were selling tickets out front of bc place ,$300 were going for 50 bucks.madonna ragged on the crowd all night!!! she didnt even say goodnight or thanks for coming. she just left the stage in a huff. dont waste your money.

16. tatterdema

tatterdema VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stubhub had tickets to both nights in Seattle for $8 if you waited until just before the show. She didnt start her show until after 10pm here either. It got a great review in the Seattle Weekly. I would have gone, but I work at 11pm, and knowing that her shows always start late, I didnt want to risk it.

17. sapphirebhs

sapphirebhs Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    These were available for instant download?

18. tatterdema

tatterdema VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes. They were not very good seats for $8 but for $30 the seats were what most people paid $150 for and were decent. For about $120 or so, they had great seats that were originally close to $400. I wouldnt risk it if you heart is set on seeing a show, but when I have a night off, and a concert is playing that I wouldnt mind seeing, I always check.

19. cwhite444

cwhite444 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have 2 comped tickets to the 8/14 show from MLife. Not sure exactly where they are yet, but i'm not going. I have to pick them up at 2pm the day of the show. If your interested, I'll sell for $200.00 ea. I'm positive they are lower level seats w a face value of $383.00 ea. Let me know if your interested.

20. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going to the concert :beer: A week after I bought tickets got offered tickets so grabbed them too!! I saw her last concert (Sticky and Sweet) at MGM and enjoyed it immensely; even though she started a couple hours late. I've heard this one is better, and I've heard it's worse, it's all about personal preference. I'm a Madonna fan and don't mind her new music; being an 80s girl prefer the 80s music. As a Madonna fan I'm thrilled to be going both nights!!

The seats I purchased in March are awesome seats (section 15), the ones offered by MLife I'm expecting not to be great seats. If they are good seats I will be pleasantly surprised.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.