1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

korean Restaurants in Chinatown

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by SandsFan, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SandsFan

SandsFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were planning a trip to San Diego and the prices jumped. So I thought what the heck Vegas is cheap so I booked it. Well.....its the sixth trip this year and my wife is not the fan I am.

So I promised more time around town and less at the tables and machines. I think its called a bribe? Anyway, we've been to Ginseng for Korean many times and are looking for something different.

Any suggestions in Chinatown for Korean, Thai or Vietnamese?

Any suggestion for Indian away from the strip?

Thanks

The 3 P Trip (Paris and Palms)
  2. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My favorite Korean restaurant is Soyo Korean Restaurant & Bar. Another that I have not tried, but it is on my to do list based on reviews is Mashisoyo. I also frequent Tofo Hut for BBQ - many people claim it is a bargain for AYCE though that it not my style of dining.

For Vietnamese, I like Pho Kim Long.

Weera Thai serves excellent Issan food, but we also like David Wong's Pan Asian (stick with the Thai) So many choices - so little time.

3. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another vote for Weera Thai. We really enjoyed our meal there.

4. sailboat310

sailboat310 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are looking for Korean BBQ, check out DJK (Dae Jang Kuem) or Mother's Grill.

DJK is a couple stores over from Pho Kim Long (24 HR vietnamese) in that long strip mall on Spring Mountain Road. Go down Spring Mountain for another block, you will hit the main Chinatown mall (I don't know if it really is), but Mother's is on the first floor in the middle.

There are some other korean spots further away from the strip, but I don't know if its worth driving 15-20 minutes for regular Korean food.

5. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I dont know much about Korean restaraunts but I am and expert on North Korea, the best Korea.

I know they are doing it gangnam style now as well

[youtube]_cG7ZVBXQII&[/youtube]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.