1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Taylor Hicks Oct 17 - Dec 16

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by nhcris, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nhcris

nhcris VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got an email from TR about tickets to Taylor Hicks at the Indigo at Bally's. I was disappointed that my trips didn't coincide with his initial run, so I am very happy that he will be back. Tickets go on sale Monday, with presale starting today at 10:00 am.

I am trying to decide if I should buy ahead and pay ticketmaster's fees, or wait until I get there. I will be staying at a TR property but I will be solo, so even if they offer it on their 2 for 1 it won't help me. Also, if anyone has any insight on that theater and where I should sit, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

2. kitson

kitson VIP Whale

my advice would be to not waste money on ticketmaster, and not to waste time standing in line at tix4tonite, which i did, and saved a total of 3.95 a ticket to do it.

just buy your one ticket at the ballys box office, in advance by a day if you are worried, but based on my experience you will not have to worry about them being sold up.

lounge seats maybe 150 on folding chairs, you maybe could tip the seater if you wanted one of the tables up front, though i think he puts couples there.

the show is just fine for the money, but maybe because of the relatively low price you can get an idiot or two in the crowd, but do not wait for the staff to tell talkers to shut up, just move and don't sweat it, there will be some empty seats.

3. nhcris

nhcris VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Kitson. I'll wait until I get there and see what the story is. I think I saw something like $69 for VIP tickets on Bally's website and I think it included a M&G so that might be an option. The theater looks tiny, so unless some seats are obstructed it seems that any seat should be decent Did you enjoy the show?

4. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wanna go! I wanna go!! I'm sad I missed it before, I haven't seen him in a few years.

Yea, I'd wait.. it won't sell out, and I would bet it'll end up on Goldstar or Groupon, or there will be bonus codes if you want to save a few bucks...

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.