1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Funny-same newspaper prop in TV & movies.

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Joe, Sep 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    http://www.slashfilm.com/lol-the-reoccurring-prop-newspaper/

"If you watch enough television shows and movies, then you might even start to notice that a bunch of the same props are used over and over again. I first noticed this with a magazine prop in various television shows including Married With Children, which featured a gum advertisement on the back cover. Someone on Reddit recently put together a compilation of photos from various television shows, commercials and movies, showing how one newspaper prop gets around and is reused, and reused again."

2. Scahom1

Scahom1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Before I read your thread, I knew it would mention the magazine with the Gum advertisement on the back cover, and that newspaper.

I guess I watch way too much television.

3. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm surprised they didnt pick up on that

Their attention to detail ,at least the big time hollywood films is incredible. I had a old golf buddy of mine who was in charge of a public building tell me that when they were filming a movie about the 50's across the street from his building that they actually asked him to lower the flag outside because you could see it in the side view mirror of a parked car that it was a 50 star flag. He told the guy to get lost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.