1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

7 stars in Cleveland

Discussion in 'Comps' started by descango, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. descango

descango Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got to 7 stars status at the Horseshoe cleveland!!! what am I entitiled to because my host does not seem to know???She booked me on a "free" trip to vegas but then informed me I had to but my own plane tickets WTH.I go to Vegas 2-3 times a year do I get a host there too.Help me out PLEASE!!!!

2. CaptainJack

CaptainJack Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, you are now 7 stars at all CET properties. The perks are clearly listed on their website. Among them is an annual trip to any CET property including airfare, room, limo, and $500 folio credit. Just contact the host at the property you want to visit and tell them exactly what flights you want. Other perks is a free cruise anytime you want once a year, an annual gift of your choosing (usually worth about $100-200), and a lot of ass-kissing from CET employees. You have all these benefits from now until March 31, 2013 and then you can do it all again as you'll be 7 stars until March 31, 2014. Enjoy!

3. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My only request is you please remain a nice person & don't treat everyone else like cr*p like the 7Star member did to us in Vegas.

We were just outside the P/D/7star entry to Paris buffet - it was Sunday brunch & there were already about 10 people (a group & a few couples) inside the room - rather than trying to cram in there we waited outside the door (it was pretty obvious it was crowded).

A gentleman & 3 others or so came up behind us. After a minute or two he starts (in a loud enough voice to make sure we & everyone then behind him heard) - 'Well I guess 7 Stars doesn't get you anything around this place' ,etc. On & on..... I just ignored him. I knew once we paid he would be first seated (which he was).

Evidently mom & I just didn't look 'good enough' - otherwise how did he know we weren't 7Star also? I wasn't holding my card up on my forehead or anything!

Had the fellow just said, 'Excuse me, I'm a 7Star member. If you aren't, may I please go ahead of you?' I would have been happy to back up & let him pass. But when you basically start making the people around you feel like dirt - forget it!

Enough of my ranting - just needed to get that off my chest. Just stay human as a 7Star member!!!

4. Smokey5826

Smokey5826 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    congrats descango ! I have spoken you quite a few of the hosts in CLE and none of them seem too knowledgeable on the CET tier benefits outside of those Higbee walls.

Once again Congrats (from a fellow Clevelander).

5. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. oghuman

oghuman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with this. I'm a diamond. I was waiting in the diamond cashier cage line in Atlantic City Bally's. There is also a 7 Star line but evidently it was closed. As I was next in line to get to the window, a woman walks right in front of me and says "I'm a 7 Star" and doesn't even look at me. She had no idea whether I was a 7 Star or a Gold. Just plain rude.
    A similar thing happened in Paris LV at the promotions desk. I and other people were waiting in line for various promotions. I was waiting to get Eagles tickets for MGM. Some one just walks right up to the clerk not asking anyone their status. So don't be like them. I respect your right as a Seven Star to be first before other status, but please don't be rude and ask if you're passing another Seven Star member.

BTW descango -*Congratulations.

7. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Even worse 7Star behavior: I was at CP and was called over to the Diamond cashier window because there was no one waiting. I was setting up check cashing and right as I was about enter my ssn, this drunk a-hole 7Star walks up to the window Right next to me. He had to be asked three times to clear out. This behavior is uncalled for especially since all a 7Star has to do is stand to the side with their card out to be served next. None of their perks include shoving people already being served to the side and they know it!

8. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anybody that is 7 stars (and usually Diamond) can get free rooms in Vegas pretty much anytime. Your host is an idiot if they think a free trip means you pay for airfare.

Find a new host, or call Cust Service in Vegas. They will treat you way better.

And... sorry about all the money you probably lost. Not many people get 100,000 points without some losses. - LOL

9. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would find a property you like in Vegas and call a host directly. Any of the hosts would gladly take a Seven Stars client.

10. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I must have just looked like someone waiting to be abused this trip lol. I was in PD7star line at Paris &I was waived up to the regular window as the appropriate windows were in middle of involved transactions. The guy in the regular line started trying to push ahead of me & yelling at me as he had been waiting longer. I did apologize &I hopefully she explained to him when he got to the window.

11. david44143

david44143 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Descango,

Congrats on 7-star. I'm close to becoming Diamond and am at the Horseshoe in Cleveland a few times a week. What can you tell me about the Diamond Lounge at the Horseshoe?

12. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No bragging allowed.

13. oghuman

oghuman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I posted earlier in this thread and I just made 7 Stars in my last Vegas trip.
    My goal is to catch one of those 7 stars guys jump in front of me and dress him down for not asking it I'm one also.

14. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The 7 star and Diamond thing goes both ways, sometimes. I posted this last year after a trip. I was standing in line at Flamingos, as all the TITO cash out machines weren't working. There was one line for Diamond/Platinum and another for everyone else. But there were so many people in line, you really couldn't see the signs. The Gold/regular line was actually moving much faster, but it was still a wait for everyone. No biggie. THEN some crazy lady walks up and starts ranting how this is a Platinum line, and is "EVERYONE IN HERE BETTER BE PLATINUM" and is just ranting. Several people who obviously don't understand the tier system do move over, but I am just internally cringing at this woman. The gall! She then starts demanding to see everyone's cards. Really? She gets to me and demands to see my "Platinum" card. I just silently hold up my Diamond and she just shuts up. I don't even know why I bothered, but I just wanted her to go away. She is getting all worked up. Yelling at the cashier's to check people's cards! The cashiers are just rolling their eyes. One made a feeble attempt at telling everyone in line which line was for who. THEN, another woman walks up, cuts in front of everyone in line and goes to the cashier. So the crazy woman is having a heart attack at this point. The new woman had walked up to a 7 star desk, which no one was manning, but one of the cashier's stopped what she was doing to go and help her. STILL, the crazy woman obviously didn't realize the situation and was apoleptic. Several people in line, all at the same time pointed to the 7 Star sign, right as the 7 star member turned around and sweetly just glared at the woman. It was hysterical!

I do love the different perks of the different tiers. I especially like the no waiting in lines (unless a 7 star is there, lol) but sometimes it is pretty embarrasing to see a long line and be able to just go ahead of everyone. This happens to me every time at Bally's. There are always so many conventioneers there and the lines for the cafe get really long. Many of those people don't understand the tier system and the looks I get when we walk up the Diamond line and get seated before all of them is awful. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the perks and will always use them, especially the line deal, but still, it can be embarrassing, lol.

BTW - Congrats on reaching 7 Star!!

:beer::beer::beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.