1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bell Trans VIP Shuttle

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by chrisn42, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrisn42

chrisn42 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On the Bell Trans website they are saying they offer a VIP Shuttle that's a share a ride service but uses limos and SUV's. Roundtrip from the Airport to the Strip is only $28, and they set up the return trip automatically. Has anyone used this service before? For that price I think it's a good deal, but I'm not sure.

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds interesting, hopefully someone on here has tried it.

3. Reston

Reston VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm dating myself, but back in the day the regular Bell Trans shuttle service was a stretch limo. Then they figured out they could cram more people onto a shuttle bus.

I think the main advantage would be there's less people, so loading and drop-offs should be faster. But that's about double the price of a regular shuttle, so for a strip ride doesn't sound like a whole lot of value add in my mind.

4. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just use the regular Bell-Trans shuttle and not the VIP service.
    R/T between the airport and the strip is $13 or $14 IIRC.

The VIP shuttle is shared, just like the regular shuttles. The regular shuttles fill up quickly so there is hardly ever a wait more than 10 minutes in my past experiences. But, the VIP shuttle is shared as well so it may take awhile to fill up to make it profitable for them, so you may or may not wait awhile to leave McCarran.

BTW, I love Bell-Trans and have used them 4 times in the past 2 years. They are usually early picking you up from the hotel and I've yet to have one arrive late!

5. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like the Bell-Tran regular shuttle

I go to Vegas solo... so last time I was put in a Limo with a few persons who were together. I got to my hotel first and it was great.
    I had paid regular price of $7.00 rt. I think it was $7. or $8. dollars.

I don't buy round trip so I can have the option of taking any shuttle that shows up early to the hotel for my return to the airport. I can leave the
    hotel any time I want with no reservation for a shuttle.
    Shuttles are so plentyful in the mornings. There is always room for one more....ME... Lucy

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cab is about $20. If more than one person going, shuttle will cost more.

7. chrisn42

chrisn42 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies everyone. Nice to hear everyones thoughts. I still haven't decided if I'm going to try it on this trip. I don't want to have to wait at the airport forever for a VIP shuttle to fill and I don't know how long they sit. So I'm starting to think that the regular shuttle would be just fine.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.