1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Amazing Johnathan at Bally's

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by B Rox, Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B Rox

B Rox Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just found where the Amazing Johnathan has a show going on at Bally's. Seems like it started up at the beginning of September.

I'm a fan of him from his Comedy Central special a few years ago. But not familiar at all with his live shows. The special was pretty clean, but possibly censored some for TV. Anyone seen it recently?

My wife and I want to go, and I'd like to take my in-laws with us. They're not fans of lots of bad language. Some swearing isn't going to bother them, but if it's every other word, they won't enjoy themselves. Also, I'm hoping there's no nudity.

Also, any info on pricing or discounts? Bally's website has it listed at $60 for general admission. A couple of 2 for 1 would be nice.

2. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw him, MANY times years ago ( once as an his assistant!). The shows i saw of him were of the same variety with his assistant were a bit more risque than on C.C. and IMHO a TOTAL pisser -- but I have a warped and wicked sense of humor. I also heard he was ill for awhile some time ago. Glad he is back on the strip and would not hesitate seeing him. ENJOY!

3. GREGRIO

GREGRIO VIP Whale

I've seen his Show a couple times over the years and as I remember he used
    little to no swearing. It's the mood/style of his Show that would get censored
    on television...he has a real 'dark' sense of humor.......LOTS OF FUN THOUGH!
    And no, there's no nudity. Johnathan wouldn't look right with his cloths off...
    psychic Tonya, his assistant, on the other hand...........but again, no. No nudity.
    Only staples in the head, fingers cut off, a bit of blood and gore...you know,
    the usual Amazing Johnathan stuff.

4. B Rox

B Rox Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Excellent! Thanks Greg. I think the in-laws would appreciate the gruesome humor. His CC special had the nail through the tongue trick, if I remember correctly. So if the rest of the show is in-line with that, I think it will be well received.

5. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had read that Johnathan might go to Bally's. If I read this right, is it already up and running? Headed out in Oct. and have always wanted to see his show.

6. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ballys website shows that it has already started. You can buy tickets for tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.