1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Gaggles Not Live But Live Updates!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Gaggles, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Well I was gonna let this one pass because I don't want to bore you all with repetitive adventures of my degenerative ways but....it's a little slow at work (Shut it Beejay I do updates sometimes other than when I am at work) and I thought I would start another TR even though my last one is only 17 days old and only finished about 3 days ago!

So where are we at....departure with myself and BNK tomorrow. What's on the docket? Free for all tomorrow as per usual first night stuff. It will start at Sully's then Bellagio then I am thinking MGM. Perhaps a stop in Tabu for a switch up and Centrifuge. If I am not losing my ass I may even hit some full pay Spin Poker in the HL room. I have had some luck there before.

Friday we will go downtown as per usual with a stop at the Golden Gate and I also wanna see the renos at The D or whatever it's called. What will follow is unknown.

Saturday afternoon we are going to hit Wet Republic as I have committed to send some pics of trashy, drunk women for Beejay and Macker.

A quick three day jaunt on what looks to be a very busy weekend in Vegas for some reason.

I have actually chosen to stay at Bally's rather than the Mirage. I know...I know..I may regret that but I don't want to have to commit a lot of money to one property on this one and I also need 3500 pts to renew my Diamond Card so a HET property became necessary. I couldn't get Caesars for free this weekend. Very very expensive. I'm too lazy to look but if anyone knows why it's so much I would love to know.

I am not committing to a Semi Live report but I will provide some live updates. I will keep the expectation bar very low for all of you.

I wasn't going to bother with a TR as I don't want you guys to tire or get bored of my recently repetitive exploits but Beejay encouraged me so less than 24 hours before departure I have caved.

On the other hand....if I don't write up a TR...how will you guys get to see my pics of quad aces or perhaps another couple Royals???

So, without further adieu I present another Gaggles TR just not Live or Semi Live but with Live updates!

I Like to Drink and Gamble
  2. shiny

shiny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be pleased as long as you will continuously wake up BeeJay to post the photos of your Royal Flushes! Wish you the very best luck and win big $$$$$. :beer:

3. S'AllGoodMan

S'AllGoodMan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'll like staying at Bally's, it makes it easier to get to your room from Sully's.

Enjoy! :beer:

Beth

4. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just want to add that I thought I might not have to work this weekend as I was a little early meeting a deadline, and I did price out tickets to crash your little party.

Damn the rooms are expensive this weekend!

And I ended up having to work all weekend anyway (lot's of reservations at the Red Lobster this weekend), so I'm really glad you are going to turn over a new leaf and do a disciplined, live trip report. :poke::wink2:

5. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes there is nothing I love more than hearing my phone at 4am after I've worked 14 hour double shifts at the Red Lobster 60 of the past 62 days. Tips just aren't what they used to be. But out of duty to the board, and Gaggles, and Macker's mom, I post the pics ASAP....

...and then back to my dreams about forked lemons, drawn butter, tartar sauce.

BeeeJay
    President
    Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction Committee

6. Reed

Reed High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I look forward to pics of all the big vp wins and possibly a snap shot of room service cart before any leftovers are taken off of it!

7. Jinx

Jinx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck, on the trip, looking forward to updates.

8. shiny

shiny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, President of RLHSC! You are the pioneer who invented the LIVE Report for this board. We are the loyal fans of BeeeJay's TRs, regardless of being live, semi-live, drunken rambling, or whatsoever style. Hope that we will read your next thrilling masterpiece in December. :nworthy:

9. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The morning of Gaggles next trip report.

He awakes and surveys the scene, his roommate passed out on the couch, girlfriend sleeping in the love seat with a bag of Salt N Vinegar Lays upside down on her lap. Two cats purring as they climb and jump around their three story play penthouse that is actually Macker asleep in the Laz-E-Boy.

Only 12 hours until Allegiant airlines is 3 hours late.

There is no time to waste, there is much to be done before his back-to-back double royal adventure begins.........

10. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gaggles upgraded to suite upon checkin!

11. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not a long wait for the first hit!!!

[​IMG]

12. Dpin300

Dpin300 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The first of many I hope for you. (and a couple of royals of course)

13. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well Gaggles fans,

I am sad to report.......

No more texts from Mr. Gaggles last night, although it's only 2am in Vegas.

I'll post any updates I get via phone but pics will have to wait as its 5am on the east cost already and Bill Lundberg has called me into the Red Lobster early today for a special meeting about my flair and our training on upselling Pizza Shooters, Shrimp Poppers, and Extreme Fajitas.

I can only speculate our northern-accented hero is still hitting it hard and potential exists for at least quad aces. We should still be a few hours away from the unavoidable "meltdown to felt" and pre-self-loathing hallway food-tray dumpster-diving.

C'mon Gaggles, Bill Lundberg says were gonna need you to play a little "catch up" and hit some royals!!!!:wave:

14. bubbamsu

bubbamsu Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We should still be a few hours away from the unavoidable "meltdown to felt" and pre-self-loathing hallway food-tray dumpster-diving.

AWESOME!!

15. MWJ51102

MWJ51102 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also known as "self comping"

16. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good morning! You are live with Gaggles and BNK at the Ballys pool. Thanks to the maid banging on the door at 7:45! Who does that?! Got in at 4:00! Pics of quads coming from Beejay shortly I think. Great first night. 8 quads but most only on .25 triple play.

Sweating out the booze then Caesars new buffet for lunch. More details to follow. We will provide more details later. Down $500 cuz I chased at $1 triple Play early in night! Is it chasing when your up or greed??

17. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow! Found a TITO from Paris. Don't remember being there. At Caesars buffet and it kicks ass. Currently snaring down so much Ahi Tuna I think gills are forming on me!

18. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    mexican independence day and 2 big boxing matches this weekend.

19. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like Gaggles made a nice comeback last night!

Looks like the photo uploader is not working, sorry gaggles....

I see some aces, premium quads, and dealt quads on triple play.

Looks like Gaggles is hitting when he drops bet, losing when he raises it. Only the GF's luck is keeping him out of the poor house. I guess that's why they say "...my better half...."

Let's see that royal mo fo.

Oh and don't think I don't notice the constant promise of pool bikini pics and lack of follow thru. This will be included in your annual review!!!!:poke:

20. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well Gaggles, its high noon here at the Times Square Red Lobster and all 3 of my tables have been promised live bikini shots from MGMs Wet Republic. C'mon man, I've got 3 potential $5 tips riding on this! That's 10% of a roulette spin for me, really counting on you big guy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.