1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best site for hotel discount codes?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by janda, Sep 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. janda

janda Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been mainly looking at smartervegas.com but is there any others with any better codes? I hardly ever get many emailed to me even though I am a mlife and CET card holder and have played at both places - though not a lot.

2. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am Platinum at Mlife and rarely get that great of deals anymore. Honestly, southwest "jackpot" deals most of the time are competitive or cheaper than my card offers. Then again, I'm only Platinum with Mlife and Identity. Forgot to note, I shop southwest because I fly out of Midland, TX for fairly cheap for a whole package deal.

3. OKC Gal

OKC Gal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Las Vegas Advisor is a great site (some stuff free, some stuff for members only). On a whole, I see the best deals there. Sometimes smartervegas.com.

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Southwest has some great deals I've noticed if you need airfare. I still check SmarterVegas and also I'm signed up with all my favorite hotels and I must get 3 a week from Aria, Monte Carlo and Mandalay. I'm not a High Roller, but I get some from Mlife too.

But as said above, I haven't seen any super super super cheap great deals lately.

Also my ultimate Vegas tip. Go in December. It's dirt cheap nearly the whole month. I've gone probably the last 8 years.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.