1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars Palace - Total Rewards Offers Question

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Mr. Bing, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Bing

Mr. Bing Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Everyone - longtime lurker, first time poster. Lots of great information on this forum and I'm happy to finally join!

Hoping you guys can help me out; I received a calendar rate mailer from CET a few days ago and due to the reduced rates, thought this might be a good opportunity to book a stay at Caesar's.

Here's the thing though - I can only book rooms with a KING BED (everything from Roman Tower up to the Augustus Tower) at a discounted rate (about $50-$110 per night). The same rooms with 2 Queens are listed as "NOT available with your offer" and are regular price (about $244-$300 per night).

Surely an extra bed isn't worth THAT much.

Wondering if A) anyone else has experienced this and B) if its fairly easy to receive a 2 Queen version at check in for free?

2. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Normally they have more with 2 beds - I usually get 2 even if I only ask for one. However, that being said, have you tried booking it via phone? They may be able to override it on the phone & shouldn't charge you the $10 fee since you can't do it yourself online.

3. Jepockn

Jepockn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had tried booking through Caesars before and they said to book it online then call the rep back and they would move it to a 2 queen bed room without any charge.

4. PopsOLA

PopsOLA Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    never had that issue... i mean i can see why in some locations like MGM that the 2 bed is larger room but not sure why it would show like that. I recommend same as above. Book online, then call and say you need to change to 2 beds.

Stay away from Roman towers (just YouTube Roman Towers and you will see why). Forum Tower rooms look good and Augustus towers are very similar to Forum Tower but have a much better view and a Jacuzzi. If you can score Augustus for a $10-20 a night extra maybe a great deal. We booked Forum because thats all we were comped but are going to try the $20 trick for Augustus... worth $20 for two nights for sure.

5. Echo27

Echo27 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a similar situation recently. In fact, maybe I should have read your post before I posted mine! Anyway, I was given the option of two beds in the Roman tower or one bed in the Forum. I took the Forum as it's the better tower, but I'm hoping they can change it to two beds when I arrive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.