1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Checking in on SWA is part of my daily routine

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Jimbo338, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Whenever I have a few minutes I check my flight to LV and back. The last two years showed no great across the board internet sales and prices were best early so this year I booked after the new reservations were about a week old and rates dropped to $180.60 ( I book flight out and flight back separately with 2 diferent confirmation numbers). Then they dropped the flight from NH to LV to $120.60, while the return flight increased to $228. I rebooked and got a $60 credit.

I have been checking faitfully hoping the return flight might come down but tonight I checked and the flight out dropped $7.00. At first I thought I wouldn't bother changing but I am determined to use the credit this time and seven dollars is seven dollars, so I rebooked my flight out and now have $67. CREDIT with SWA.

I will continue to check in and hope for a cheaper return flight and more credit. I just Love SWA.

Jimbo338

2. Reed

Reed High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like SW too, as they are the only non-stop out of Indy. Booked my October airfare at $297.00 and that includes EB. Normally flights are about $372 w/o EB.

3. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I must admit that I have never thought to do this with SWA, thank you for the tip. My only problem, is the October trip I have planned seems to be increasing in price, it jumped about $20 per leg last week. I will keep checking though.

4. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine went up twice before comimg down. Sometimes its for a couple of days, sometimes for a couple of weeks, or, it can be a couple of hours. That's why checking in often can be beneficial.

Jimbo338

5. CCaroleann

CCaroleann Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Too funny. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who does the same thing. I've rebooked for $4.00 less. I do love SW for the price AND and the service!!

CC

6. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well Jimbo, I am now hooked on checking SWA just like I am about checking my rental car and room reservations prior to departure. Yes, we are all OCD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.