1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Prince Harry

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by italianstallion, Aug 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    dude, the dude has no responsibilities, no need for a job, never will be king and has tons of money. what else would he be doing at 27? what else would he be doing at 37 or 47 either????

2. Reed

Reed High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dear Harry,

I don't care what the British press or tabloids say, you are alright in my book.

Reed

P.S. If you need a bouncer to keep an eye out for idiots with cell phones, I would be happy to accompany you on any future visits to Sin City.

3. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its possible that his protection's job is to protect Harry from danger, not embarrassing behaviour. This is the story with the family of the President of the US. The children can do what they want, even underage drinking, but if a person tries to kidnap or attack the children then the Secret Service is all over it.

4. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is someone a little angry they weren't born into royalty?

5. redsdog

redsdog Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ha Ha

Harry is quality. As a tax paying Brit I can see how some people would be annoyed that £2m a year is spent on his protection whilst he pulls stunts like this.

But if I was him thats exactly what I'd be doing. :beer:

You can only play the cards your dealt - he's just making the best outta the situation he is in same as the rest of us.

6. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Though that's actually one of the largest single revenue generators for Las Vegas..."young men going through endless adolescence." :peace:

7. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In the first picture it quite obvious that Harry and the girl knew their picture was being taken.....he's covering up the Royal Jewels and she's hiding behind him.....:whistle:

8. nhcris

nhcris VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He's single, he's adorable and he's still young and on vacation. I say "Go Harry!" I'm not sure if the nay sayers have sticks up their arses or are just jealous :nono: Spoken by a fifty something married mother of two young men who I hope are having half the fun Harry is!

9. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think Harry and I have something in common. It is clear he has become a pain in the Royal ass, and I have been told many times that i was a "royal pain in the ass!"

Sir Jimbo338

10. merlin

merlin MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lets see, harry is super rich, hangs out at the Wynn in private suites, and can get women up to his room anytime he wants to play strip billiards. I dont think he'll lose any sleep over those pictures. After all, this is pretty much in keeping with his reputation.

He should come out and deny it's him...but comment that the fellow sure is handsome, and looks like he was having a great time!

11. JWBlue

JWBlue VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go Harry!

12. MisterJJ

MisterJJ Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't really know, but isn't it his job to represent his country?

13. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually in that 2nd picture his Stick was somewhere else! I just know how litigious our country has become.
    He can do whatever he wants. I'm just surprised at the lack of privacy & protection & I'm not talking secret service either haha!
    And with all the sexually transmitted diseases out there he really should be a little more careful with the crown jewels!

14. BigDaddySMF

BigDaddySMF Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can someone bring the sanitizer please? Prince or no Prince, I'll re-think the next time I sit on a chair in my Suite, haha, lol

15. DonD

DonD VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shows a lot of disrespect for his grandmother. To me, it's not what he did, it's who he is.

16. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You don't think all those towels are just for bathing use?? Of course people have sat on a chair or stretched out on the sofe NAKED.

17. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For those that have read the articles that said all Prince Harry's bodyguards did was say, "awww, come on, no pictures", I think they should hire the lady ushers at the Tower of London to be his minders. I tried to take pictures of the crown jewels at the Tower of London last year and they were straight out ghetto on anyone who tried taking pictures of the jewels! (and not talking about Harry's jewels). But ya wonder how many times he's played strip billiards before he got caught!

Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  18. PayDaMan

PayDaMan Guest

Apologies

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologies to Harry and family, I was to suppose to post the picture of him in front of the fountains........ ooopps

19. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ohhhh boy, who wants to inform this poor feller what goes on in the beds?

20. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree, and from what I see it's not much....very irresponsible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.