1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Harrah's Mardis Gras or Carnaval Tower

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by ant1433, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ant1433

ant1433 Low-Roller

I am comped 5 nights at Harrah's for a Premium or a Luxury room?
    Which room would you stay in? I have heard the noise from Carnaval Court can be going on until 3 AM. Not to crazy about that.

2. Dark_Mark

Dark_Mark Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    well If you aren't a fan of music until that time the other side that views Venetian and that surroundings may be better. You have a very small balcony (but huge selling point to me) and nice to be outside. I would say 100% get the premium, the luxury is the parking lot view, maybe you could get the front view, but you have to be on atleast the 15th floor to look at anything worth it (also a big selling point for me)

3. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah Strip view at Harrah's doesn't really stand for much.

Definitely get the Premium. This is the renovated room with the flat screen and TV in the bathroom.

4. skybank

skybank High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just ask at check in not to hear Carnival Court in your room. They know what you are asking for, I had a regular room in the Carnival tower and actually heard the music from the Mirage volcano when it went off and never heard CC at all.

5. ant1433

ant1433 Low-Roller

Thanks for the help. Mardi Gras it is.:licklips:

6. Motorhead

Motorhead Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nono! Carnival tower is actually the one furthest from Carnival Court. Confusing of them, right?

7. Mowsee

Mowsee Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My higher floor, strip view room in Carnaval Court was very quiet. I didn't hear music or the volcano.

8. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FYI if anyone is a smoker the front desk told me that Mardi Gras is all non smoking (can't confirm that) I have stayed the past 2 years on a high floor Carnival Tower even number I love them because they look east towards the lights of the city and mountains and for me have always been super quiet. I always wake up early and watch the sunrise over the mountains. Many strip facing rooms at Harrahs give you NO view at all. Yes, Marid Gras elevator is closer to the front sidewalk....but for those who spend a lot of time at the Venetian the Carnival Tower is closer to the front desk, parking garage, taxis. The back way cutting through Venetians parking garage makes it a much shorter trip for those who spend time over there.

9. bdjb61232

bdjb61232 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed twice in the mardi gras tower on the 14th floor facing the carnival court and nev.er really had a problem with the noise from there. If you keep the door sliding door shut you cant really even hear the music over the tv if you have it on and never had a problem sleeping through it and im a light sleeper. Our room both times was towards the front strip side of the tower and had a good view of the fountains at the Bellagio

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.