1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Does Wicked Spoon Buffet close down between lunch and dinner?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by ah6tyfour, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I often sneak into buffets right before dinner starts, so I can pay the lunch price (hey, I'm a poor in-debt student who likes to eat!) and eat the higher-end dinner offerings.

Wicked Spoon's daily brunch ends at 2:00, but their dinner does not start until 5pm. Do they actually stop letting people in at 2pm and shut down until 5pm?

M Resort's buffet has lunch ending at 2:30 and dinner starting at 4pm, but they don't stop anything. As long as you pay before 4pm, you receive the lunch price. Other places have a 30 minute gap and follow the same policy as M.

2. BnV226

BnV226 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last time I was there - sometime last year - it closed. Yup, my wife and I killed some time at the slots - a long line formed prior to dinner, so unless your cosmo platinum, plan to stand on line - others may have a newer experience.
    Hope that helps :)

3. MrSandsman

MrSandsman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, all closed up between lunch and dinner.

4. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info! Leave it to Cosmo to be "different". As far as I know, they're the only buffet to close between lunch and dinner.

I'm still very undecided on Wicked Spoon. I've had a couple great meals there, but have had more terrible meals there with most items much too cold to have been served (to the point where dishes like mac&cheese or creamed spinach had congealed). That's why I'm not really willing to shell out the $35 they ask for dinner every single night. Something about this place just doesn't sit well with me (but for $22ish, I'd be willing to take the gamble again).

5. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I only eat breakfast buffets for the most part and I thought The Wicked Spoon was the best part of staying at Cosmo.
    I know I've eaten at Bellagio's Buffet but I do not recall the experience. I'm sure the food was good. I usually have
    to go back and look at trip photos to recall where I've been but I can't find any of the Bellagio's Buffett for some reason.

6. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bellagio's Weekend Buffet is awesome!:licklips:

7. bdg626

bdg626 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that sunday brunch with champagne is fantastic and not too pricey.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.