1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Imperial Palace Deluxe vs Classic

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by waverunner, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Apparently the Classic rooms were in the Manor, and the Deluxe rooms are in the Main Tower? Looking at the Rate calender, the Classic rooms are no longer available per November onward. The Deluxe rooms located in the Tower as well as the other rooms located in the Tower apparently are good to go? Am i correct in assuming this? I know construction is going on but is the Manor (which i never would stay) history? The Deluxe rooms are $21 per night per 5 nights.

2. Frankr163

Frankr163 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed at the IP probably 10x's and I never heard of the Manor vs. the Main tower.
    The old Capri rooms have been torn down, but I haven't heard of any other rooms being lost to construction. However they may be taking some rooms offline for renovations to coincide with the Linq.(one could only hope! LOL)

3. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The IP has several towers. (6 maybe?)
    The words Manor and Main Tower lead me to believe that you're mixing it up with Circus Circus.

4. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry, i meant the Capri rooms. They were the Motel rooms sort of seperate from the Main Tower. Thanks Frank. They are gone. So the Tower rooms are called Deluxe and Classic. The Deluxe are apparently bigger according to sq footage but same price. IP will be just for sleeping, and there is a Starbucks in Harrah's so that will help.

5. Jinx

Jinx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Classic rooms are much rougher then Deluxe, in many cases, my guess is even if you book classic, unless they are full, you'll probably get a deluxe. Deluxe were nice, 6 years ago when they were refurbed, but definitely showing some age, I wouldn't even hazard a guess as to when classic were redone. I've stayed in the classic (and the capri). Styling is the same, not the worst room, I've ever stayed in, but they were both in contention.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.