1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Palazzo Patio Rooms

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by ChecknPlay, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChecknPlay

ChecknPlay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone ever stay in one of the patio rooms on the third floor of The Palazzo? They are not listed on their website but I know they are available at check in. Curious if they are the same design as a standard Bella with just a patio walk-out and if anyone ever had success getting one with the $20 trick. Checking in next week and may try and land one.

2. sikotyk

sikotyk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Please let me know as I'm staying in September and would like to try as well.

3. Letter_E

Letter_E Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are pretty much the same as their standard rooms. I can't remember if they have the step down to a sunken living room or if it's all one level, but the room feels like it extends an extra 5 or so feet to the patio doors. On the patio, there are gates to the left and right where you can see the length of the floor to the other rooms. The gates are locked, but it's an iron gate you can easily see through with stucco walls on each side of the gate for a little bit of privacy. There's some pretty dense foliage at the end end of the patio where you can hear, but not really see the walkways to the pools. Not exactly private, but it's nice to have an extra area to sit down. Especially if you smoke, you can sit out there without clouding up your room. They're on the same level as the spa. I enjoyed the room the last time I was booked in one, and would absolutely stay in one again if given the option.

4. ChecknPlay

ChecknPlay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, exact type of info I was looking for. Did you ask for this type of room at check-in or were you able to book before hand?

5. Letter_E

Letter_E Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually I had no idea these rooms existed, and was randomly given one at check in. I'm a Gold player there and used the Invited Guest check in, but other than that I didn't make any extra request for the room.

6. JillyFromPhilly

JillyFromPhilly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From what I understand, the "patio" rooms are essentially "entourage" rooms for the guests staying in the villas that are also on that level - which is why they're not bookable on their own. Whether or not you can get one will likely be determined by if there are any "whales" staying there or expected during your stay, etc. - I wouldn't say it's out of the realm of possibility to get one just by asking, but most likely they are held for VIP's first, then established players, etc. before they're just doled out to the "general" public.

7. ChecknPlay

ChecknPlay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm checking in today so I will post on here how I made out. Jilly, just left Philly Intl. Airport 45 minutes ago..... full flight on SW and the Wi Fi is helping me pass the time.

8. ez369

ez369 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe those rooms/suites are also known as hospitality suites and have no beds per se.. however they have the murphy bed that flies down from the wall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.