1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Well crap -SWA boarding pass

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Joe, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Checked in exactly 24 hrs early today for a Seattle flight tomorrow and ended up with B 29 & 30. Never been that far back.

You people need to stop buying earlybird boarding!:grrr: :wink2:

2. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The plane will still get there at the same time as those who bought them but you will have that extra money in your pocket. :beer:

Sema Show
    Golden Knights here we come. Go Dallas Stars!
  3. nitc

nitc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry dude...I get the EBCI every time. But I feel your pain.

4. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We fly easyjet a lot from UK to Spain. A lot of people buy the priority boarding just so they can get to the airport later. I never bother about it. I usually travel alone, and dont really care where I sit.

5. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably also spells a full flight... Ughhhh... I love SWA, but hate going cross country on full flights. I like a little breathing room.

6. runningonthehub

runningonthehub VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been as far back as B33 with EBCI. Still managed to get the seat I wanted. I think I will still take my chances with EBCI. One less thing to worry about.

7. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I have had high B's in the past and you can still get a good seat just in the back of the plane.

What difference does it make really, it feels like it takes forever to get off but its no more than a few minutes.

8. kitson

kitson VIP Whale

have fun in seattle, you two!

wave when you pass over us, we will be where there are no oil wells but lots of fires!

9. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We buy early bird every year....great from NH or CT going to Vegas....even with EB coming home still stinks...B's for the past 2 years coming home. I am afraid NOT to buy the EB coming home now.

10. Reed

Reed High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since so many people seem to do EBCI, I keep waiting on SW to come up with a new fee for people that want to board before EBCI - EEBCI or maybe VEBCI (Very Early).:rolleyes2:

Though as long as they are the only carrier to fly nonstop to Vegas out of Indy, I will continue to use them and purchase EBCI.

11. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They do. Business select/full fares:rolleyes2: They're at the front of EBCI for boarding passes.

12. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Joe, I checked in for my outgoing flight this morning, right on the dot, and got B28 & 29. It seems like A's are a thing of the past without Early Bird.

13. Terry Benedict

Terry Benedict VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bought EBCI for the first time. Since I'm not checking a bag this time, I figure getting off the plane earlier may save me an hour or so in the taxi line on a Friday night.

I'm not really clear on what I bought. I understand there are earlier boarders. Have I already bought my A ticket? Does it matter when I check in online?

14. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hell, I have received those seat WITH Early Bird boarding.

15. ABQJeff

ABQJeff Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As far as to if you've already bought an A ticket, you can read some comments above. I think it depends on where you're going. Flying to Vegas, I've only gotten a B pass once without EC. I seem to always get B's on the way back without one.
    Honestly, the wife and I have a system. We're both rather tall ,and if we can't get a bulkhead seat, we prefer to sit all the way in the back. Aisle and window. If there's going to be a spare space, that's going to be the one that doesn't get picked. So on the way in, we'll pay for the EC so we get the extra legroom. On the way back, we don't and just hope we don't have a 100% full flight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.