1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Internet at Planet Hollywood?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by da1chifan, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am confused, so I am hoping someone who has been there recently can clear this up for me. On their website, it says "wired or wireless internet".

I swear both our Paris and Bally's rooms had wired only and had only 1 connecting point.

So, I emailed CET. Here was the response:

Thank you for contacting Planet Hollywood!

It is my pleasure to assist you your internet inquiry. In regard to internet access, Ms. Olson, we offer wired and wireless internet in all our rooms. The wireless connection will allow multiple computers to connect. The charge for this service is $13.99 for 24 hours for each device.

I hope this has been of help, Mrs., and please let us know if we can assist you with anything further.

Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

I really need to have reliable wireless internet since several of us will be doing an online Fantasy draft from my room. And I am aware no matter what there is a charge for each device.

Can someone confirm the internet status at their recent PH stay?

I'd be forever grateful! :nworthy:

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If real important, bring a wifi router and plug it in. You can then all share the connection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.