1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Question about Renting MGM Signature, Meridian Condo Monthly?

Discussion in 'Living in Sin (City that is)' started by georgewalskin, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. georgewalskin

georgewalskin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know that these condos rent monthly even as low as 30 days. I spoke to someone who rented at meridian for a 3 month lease and got it for around $2500 a month. That is of course furnished.

Well that would be way too much money for me. However, i checked online and it seems like places like Meridian charge much much less. I checked the website and there are 1 bedroom 1 bathrooms for $1000 and 2 bedrooms for only $1500 monthly. I am pretty positive but these rates are unfurnished correct? And if its furnished.. how much more would it cost per month?

The other thing i was thinking was... wouldn't it be a great idea if you had another person and then you could rent a 2 bedroom and then split the rent? The thing is i'm not familiar with renting condos and costs. If they state its $1500 a month, what are the total fees one has to pay total per month? I assume there is that 12% tax in las vegas one has to pay for the 1st month similar to like if you stay at an extended stay?

I know this is a very dumb question but if one rents a condo at meredian, one still has to get their own internet and cable tv? Like for the $1500/month... what does it include besides the rent? Is it just water and heat like an apartment? For an extended stay hotel, one would just pay the total bill and that includes every single bill. I do not know how it works for condos like Meredian.

And if its $1500 per month for 2 bedroom, i assume this is based on a 1 year lease? If one wants to do monthly... does anyone know about how much more approximately per month one has to pay more for it?

I also heard there is lot of scamming going on with these properties. Is this true?

2. 3cats

3cats High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.