1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LAX @ Luxor - Couple of questions

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by sonicimpulse, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sonicimpulse

sonicimpulse Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking at visiting this club on the last Saturday of Sept. If you visited this club how did you like it. Seond questions is how much is bottle service?

2. BrendanMc

BrendanMc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there in 2008, shortly after it opened and had a blast. Plenty of space and it wasn't too crowded. I don't know about bottle service as I don't usually go for that, but drink prices were standard ($9 beers - $15 mixed drinks).

All in all, I would recommend it.

3. Bubbavegas

Bubbavegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One of my favorites, top 3 personally due to the design of the place. It can get VERY busy and one of the worst we have found is the Industry night so watch out on Wednesdays, bottle service will run at least 350, depending on how many people but if ya have never done it LAX is a good first place since it's lower cost than the highest end clubs. However if your looking for a place where you can chill and cut it loose try out Cathouse also in Luxor, great DJ(better than LAX the last two trips) and a cool hookah lounge area to chill and have a drink or three when ya feel like a break from the dance floor. Another plus at Cathouse is the cost is less than LAX.

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    as i was just there and wrote about it in my other post ,its not whats it used to be.if your doing bottle service and dont mind paying then i would go for one of the newer better clubs now.

p.s wenday is still industry nite but not what it used to be very easy to geting in for free now especialy for girls.i think 1aok or hyde is the new wensday hot spot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.