1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Buying tickets to NHRA race

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by bukaty123, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bukaty123

bukaty123 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know where the best place to get/buy tickets to NHRA race at Las Vegas Motorsports park on Oct 25? thank uou

2. milehiman

milehiman VIP Whale

Have you tried the LVMS site? We go to the NASCAR race in the spring and go directly to the LVMS site to buy our tickets.

3. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ditto. Was just going to suggest this.

4. Camp Rusty

Camp Rusty VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check The Shade

bukaty123.........

Great place to see a race, had a blast there for the April races a few years ago. We just bought tickets there the day of the race, we were down about 200' from the launch pad on the reserved side about twenty rows up so they were fun seats but had we to do it over again would have bought before we went down to assure some shade for us Seattle folks.

In April anyway the sun is pretty hot so if you want some shade I'd suggest getting tickets in the higher rows on the reserved side, probably won't be as hot in October though. I would also suggest whether you want shade or not buy on the reserved side as the GA side faces west to the sun and there is no mercy from that on the GA side. They may have covered the GA some what since we went down but regardless you would still be looking in to the sun all day. Plus the walk to and from the pits to GA is a lot longer than to the reserved side.

As I recall the prices for reserved are not all that much more, and to me well worth the added expense.

Have fun :) :) :)
    Rusty

5. 4dazeoff

4dazeoff Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we will be there in oct for the races and sema. my buddy has been to the races several times and told us to wait and buy on raceday at the track. also, we're not sure if we're going on sat or sun so if we buy online, we are committed to that day. he said you can get good seats on raceday so that's our plan. good luck!:beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.