1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

laundry service

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by garyz100, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garyz100

garyz100 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be making my birthday trip to vegas aug 24 and at first i booked 8 days at two hotels. I just found out i need knee surgery, so what did i do? I added 4 more days to trip and have surgery when i get back home. My question is i would like to send out my dirty laundry at the half way point of trip instead of taking more shirts underwear ect... any help would be appr, staying at ny ny, luxor, orleans, thanks

2. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to Vegas after surgery once and it was no fun! I was in pain and on meds and had a tough time getting around.
    I used a DIY coin laundry somewhere near the strip but I've never sent laundry out to be done. 8 days is long enough!

3. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if you have a car or not. I needed launrdy done last week while my family and I were in LV for a week and we used A West Flamingo Fluff and Fold. They are located at 6186 West Flamingo

They did an excellent job and 2 large garbage bags of laundry was ready for pickup in 2 hours. Clothes were very clean, nicely folded, and smelled fantastic. The 2 large garbage bags were $42, it had to be well over 20# of laundry.

In past years, I used the fluff and fold service at the laundry matt on Arville near the Palms. They have since discontinued the fluff & fold service, so I did my own last time and it cost over $20. The property was really dirty and had gone downhill, so I looked for a different one this year.
    diane

4. Bazzito52

Bazzito52 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you don't have a car, you can always send your laundry out.

I've done it a number of times with satisfactory results.

There will be a paper laundry bag attached to a hanger in your closet, along with an itemized list. Just list your items, put them in the bag and then drop them off at the bell stand. You'll keep an NCR copy of the list, usually.

Your laundry will be delivered to your room, usually within a day or two. (You can check with the bell stand as to when the pickups and deliveries from the laundry service are, if it's a concern for you.) They'll add the laundry charge to your room charges, which you settle at check-out.

5. garyz100

garyz100 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks all for your help

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.