1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Halloween 2012?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by captainron62, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A friend and I are planning a Halloween trip and getting a large group together, we have already named the trip, "Shame and Regret on the LV Strip", Ha!. Anyways, the holiday falls on a Wednesday, so will that be the big party night, or will it be on the weekend before or after? We have never done Halloween, so not really sure how it works???

Any advice or help is appreciated.

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am sure that there will still be lots of people in costume on the Wednesday itself that is Halloween, and a few small little parties or events going on at some of the properties that night... actually you should see costumes and people celebrating Halloween from about the 25th through to the 4th.

As for the big party night itself, that should be Saturday October 27th.

3. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've been going for the past several years, and last year it fell during the week and definitely affected the activities on the actual night. Plan on the Saturday prior to the holiday and you won't go wrong.

4. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went last year for Halloween to Vegas

I found out that Vegas celebrates Halloween the whole month of October.
    They have lots of activities planned for the whole month. Lucy

5. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Thanks Everyone, that is what I assumed Sam, I just wanted to make sure before we start spreading the word. I think I am going to do a quick three-night-er!!

6. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah they do celebrate throughout the month, the first time we went was Oct coming up to 4 years ago now.
    We were sat outside at the back of the Nine Fine Irishmen pub in NYNY one evening, there was some sort of Halloween attraction going on near where we were which was a large white tent and at the end of whatever the show was, people in hockey masks with fake chainsaws would chase the punters out of the tent.
    A bit of harmless fun and one of the guys with the chainsaw came over to railings that are at the back of the beer garden and revved the chainsaw up, everyone was laughing and enjoying it.

Apart from one bloke who decided he didn't like it and threw the small amount of his drink he had left over the guy with the chainsaw, a few verbals then followed betweeen the two before the disgruntled drinker and his friends left, a few minutes later hotel security came over to us to ask what went on.

It was funny to watch and the guy obviously not getting into the Vegas sprit:evillaugh

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  7. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are there every Halloween also!! Fun Times!!:beer:

Sema Show
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.