1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Spa Suites at Monte Carlo?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by LoveOldLasVegas, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoveOldLasVegas

LoveOldLasVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am booking a trip to Vegas for the first week of October. My brother is going to join me over the weekend and he snores terribly so I want to get a Spa Suite at the Monte Carlo. Do these suites have two rooms and do they overlook the Strip. Also, I am considering using Travelocity for booking flight and hotel package. Is this the way to go, or are there better alternatives? Thanks for your help.:peace:

2. PSM

PSM High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure on the room, but as far as Travelocity goes, I would first check their pricing on the flight/hotel room combo you're looking for, then do a separate search and compare. Sometimes you can find good deals via the airlines directly and you can typically find great deals on the hotels with promo codes readily available online. Just Google something like "Las Vegas Hotel Promo Codes" or check sites like SmarterVegas.com.

It's a simple matter of checking Travelocity total price vs total price of the cheapest flight and hotel room with promo code that you can find separately. Personally, I've booked trips both ways depending on which deals I found. It's not a sure thing to be cheaper one way or the other, especially with how often the hotels and airline companies change their pricing and promo codes.

3. sdbruin619

sdbruin619 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The spa suite at monte carlo is one room with no seperation. So is the monaco suite couch and bed in same room. Not till Diamond suite do you have a seperate bedroom.

4. GeorgeandTheBear

GeorgeandTheBear High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The spa suite will be of no help with your snoring brother. It has only a king bed and a couch, not a sofa bed. As was said, it is all one room.

5. LoveOldLasVegas

LoveOldLasVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks

Thanks for the help everyone, I appreciate it.:peace:

6. LucyLou22

LucyLou22 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    theHotel rooms are very nice and have the couches in a separate room. Make him sleep on the couch.

PSM is on the right track 9 out of 10 times a package is not the cheapest way to book.

site I used: http://www.travelvegas.com/deals/hotels/thehotel/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.