1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Saturday Night Rave

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by schwaiguy, Jul 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schwaiguy

schwaiguy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am planning my next trip for early-mid August. Much more clubbing. (Thanks Chris Hornak!)

I lost the page, so could someone direct me to the info for the long-running Saturday Night Rave in Vegas? It's not the like the old days when they were underground/hidden.

Thanks,

Schwaiguy

2. schwaiguy

schwaiguy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually, I found it.

FREE!!!SKIP THE STRIP!! Come party at pandoras Lounge every Saturday night from 1130pm 5am. We bring you some of the best djs in town, playing electro,dubstep, drum and bass and more all night 20$ bottomless brew, 1$champagne, 3$ blue moon.One28 is the party to be at!! Dress to impress!! Follow our djs on twitter for updates! @edoc67 @dlktk 21+ free party great vibes !! Located at pandoras lounge. 608 n rainbow .. Easy access from the 95 hwy.. In las Vegas!!!

http://www.ravelinks.com/forums/f8/one28-las-vegas-420-friendly-no-last-call-come-party-with-us-648808/

Keep in mind, Friday and Saturday are by far the most expensive night club nights.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.