1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Late summer or fall trip

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by ken2v, Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruinfan1

Bruinfan1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Based upon what you spouse has lined up for this trip...I am pretty sure you'll have a new fav place by the time you finish your next kiwi adventure. Enjoy!

2. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, no, no, we're not going to NZ. We only have a week, so it's Bend, it looks like.

But we have been talking about our next antipodal adventure. The Abel Tasman NP trek is one possibility on the SI, which we'd key on after two visits to North. Though one of these eons we are going to get to Gisborne and Hawkes Bay.

3. Bruinfan1

Bruinfan1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry, the post should have read, "Given interest in things like kayaking, biking, great beer (well...if you like lagers) for your next trip, your future visit to South Island should impress you enough to call it your new favorite place."

Being from the land of snow, I gravitate towards the south end of the island. And if I'm going that far, the expense of Milford Sound was no barrier to my visit.

If you like the Oregon Coast drive, the drive from Queenstown to a wee village called Glenorchy is even better IMHO. Everything I image Tahoe was...70 years ago.

4. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your Sunday badge for the '13 Master's is waiting.

5. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're not eating? I was going to suggest Cape Cod.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.